Luke Murray Hired as Assistant Coach | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Luke Murray Hired as Assistant Coach

Reaction Score
I am only amused by the fact he said earlier in this thread that he doesn't care what 99 thinks. All he does is care what people think. Talks about getting credit for knowing every inside scoop. Talks about views and likes and name dropping about people he knows. Whether it's true or not is beside the point and I don't care either way. I mostly ignore him but you have to admit that he is the common denominator is almost every derailed thread. Even tolerant people on their worst day might take the bait. I wish him well. He just doesn't always have to act like a big shot all the time. If this many people were annoyed by you, wouldn't you try to alter your behavior a bit? I don't think anyone should be picked on for no reason but don't bring it on yourself time and time again. The only conclusion I could draw is he likes the drama until he doesn't.
Envy and pride are not good traits - check the Bible. Again, it’s usually the same group of 10-15 people who derail the threads not me. But, when people lie about me and make up nonsense with personal attacks, I do have a right to set the record straight.

Use your brains, and don’t follow the ignorance that constitutes the echo chamber of that poorly informed and jealous small group. If I was so concerned about Likes - why would I take positions that the majority will disagree with here? James will go Top 10, the KFree situation was independent of the Murray hiring, First night is great competitive basketball. All of those positions would generate Likes etc.

Far from playing to the crowd, Chief takes the road less traveled as Robert Frost would say and tells the unpopular truths. My friend @Hans Sprungfeld are you impressed now?

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Envy and pride are not good traits - check the Bible. Again, it’s usually the same group of 10-15 people who derail the threads not me. But, when people lie about me and make up nonsense, I do have a right to set the record straight.
You should check what the Big Guy says about humility-

Proverbs 11:12 : When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom. 9. 1 Peter 5:5 : Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."

Reaction Score
Envy and pride are not good traits - check the Bible. Again, it’s usually the same group of 10-15 people who derail the threads not me. But, when people lie about me and make up nonsense, I do have a right to set the record straight.
Oh no, you mentioned the Bible, are you going to enlighten us with conversations that you have had with Mary, Jesus and the Disciples? Asking for a friend.

Reaction Score
Envy and pride are not good traits - check the Bible. Again, it’s usually the same group of 10-15 people who derail the threads not me. But, when people lie about me and make up nonsense, I do have a right to set .
The fact that you think there is a remote possibility that anyone here envies you pretty much says it all. Look inward. I wish you well.

Reaction Score
You should check what the Big Guy says about humility-

Proverbs 11:12 : When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom. 9. 1 Peter 5:5 : Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."
Your mirror

Reaction Score
The fact that you think there is a remote possibility that anyone here envies you pretty much says it all. Look inward. I wish you well.
Well I have been asked to reveal sources by name dropping and post pictures with famous friends - yet I don’t do it. Everything is basically the opposite of what you and @Lurker think.

Reaction Score
I don't think you know what name dropping means. Here's a hint. It's not revealing sources. Serenity Now

Reaction Score
Like threatening to sue a message board. Or throwing a temper tantrum because people put a frowny face after your post on an internet message board
You keep repeating the lie without evidence, because the threatening to sue never happened.
Someone spending weeks, taking hours each day, going back 8 years disliking thousands of my posts one by one - did concern me. What healthy person does that behavior? What else is that type of sick mind capable of doing? Have you spend weeks doing that?
But, unfortunately people like you enabled that “sad” and sick mindset.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Envy and pride are not good traits - check the Bible. Again, it’s usually the same group of 10-15 people who derail the threads not me. But, when people lie about me and make up nonsense with personal attacks, I do have a right to set the record straight.

Use your brains, and don’t follow the ignorance that constitutes the echo chamber of that poorly informed and jealous small group. If I was so concerned about Likes - why would I take positions that the majority will disagree with here? James will go Top 10, the KFree situation was independent of the Murray hiring, First night is great competitive basketball. All of those positions would generate Likes etc.

Far from playing to the crowd, Chief takes the road less traveled as Robert Frost would say and tells the unpopular truths. My friend @Hans Sprungfeld are you impressed now?
Hahaha jealous or envy.... husky99 would love that list.... (dam... doing it again)
How would you prove the kfree Murray hire concept you have? (Again because you say so) literally hearsay. No direct evidence... you can spin a story and have hypothetical statements..... even if the coach says it is not connected, does not mean it is true.... there are many things said by coaches to smooth over issues

Reaction Score
You keep repeating the lie without evidence, because the threatening to sue never happened.
Someone spending weeks, taking hours each day, going back 8 years disliking thousands of my posts one by one - did concern me. What healthy person does that behavior? What else is that type of sick mind capable of doing?
You're truly a sad, sad individual. No need to respond because I will heed my own advice. Please get help!!

Reaction Score
Someone spending weeks, taking hours each day, going back 8 years disliking thousands of my posts one by one - did concern me. What healthy person does that behavior? What else is that type of sick mind capable of doing?
He's probably not Jack the Ripper.

Reaction Score
Hahaha jealous or envy.... husky99 would love that list.... (dam... doing it again)
How would you prove the kfree Murray hire concept you have? (Again because you say so) literally hearsay. No direct evidence... you can spin a story and have hypothetical statements..... even if the coach says it is not connected, does not mean it is true.... there are many things said by coaches to smooth over issues
So I need to prove it? LOL - do I have subpoena power, ability to put people under oath etc? What planet do you live on and why do you think basketball is as important as a legal mattter?

Without revealing sources. You are only allowed 3 recruiting assistants, a top 5 recruiter suddenly becomes available, who has an existing relationship with the head coach. So an inexperience assistant, who has successfully recruited zero players to UConn, decides he wants to spend more time with his family. All this happens in a month. What a coincidence.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

@CL82 would like a word.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Here's a name drop I've spent more time with Jim Calhoun than you have @Chief00, however I can guarantee he doesn't remember a single time we met.

Reaction Score
Here's a name drop I've spent more time with Jim Calhoun than you have @Chief00, however I can guarantee he doesn't remember a single time we met.
Did he every send University President Harry Hartley down from the stands to referee a 3 on 3 pick-up game you were in at Gampel? That’s the type of humor he has with Chief.

I agree though the pissing match should end, so this is Chief’s last back and forth post.

Reaction Score
People who cause trouble everywhere they go and make no effort to change over long periods of time get banned on other forums all the time. No idea why it's different here.

Obvious trolls need to start getting called out and removed by the mods. Particularly this one. Why keep someone around who is the common denominator in 80% of derailed threads? Who threatened to sue this place? Ruined being able to implement the "dislike" button, and makes this place a less enjoyable forum to read for the vast majority of posters, etc. I don't envy that job, but I think it's a necessary one.

Not my site, of course. Mods can do whatever they want. Just my opinion, and it's really no skin off my back either way. I don't have a life and need time to kill anyways.

Reaction Score
So I need to prove it? LOL - do I have subpoena power, ability to put people under oath etc? What planet do you live on and why do you think basketball is as important as a legal mattter?

Without revealing sources. You are only allowed 3 recruiting assistants, a top 5 recruiter suddenly becomes available, who has an existing relationship with the head coach. So an inexperience assistant, who has successfully recruited zero players to UConn, decides he wants to spend more time with his family. All this happens in a month. What a coincidence.
legal mattter... husky99 said nothing like that...ha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom