Lukas Kisunas 6'10 C | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lukas Kisunas 6'10 C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't ever remember this overwhelmingly a positive reaction to a player ranked around 300th who looks like he can't get off the floor.

Reaction Score
Don't ever remember this overwhelmingly a positive reaction to a player ranked around 300th who looks like he can't get off the floor.
I'm sure it's easy to be overlooked when you're a role player on the best prep team in the country and play in European U-16/17/18 tournaments in the summer rather than an elite AAU program. He's skilled offensively, there's really no denying that. Purdue wanted him and they've done a nice job developing bigs as of late. There's a lot to like. Everyone on here would like us to be getting top 50 talent, but it's not happening these days.

Reaction Score
We just got done with 4 years of a guy who was a high jumper in high school and a shot blocker who could not screen, rebound much or post up to save his life. I am perfectly fine with this kid.
And for the first time in forever we don't have a single sbotblocker on the team, that's all of a sudden a need.

C

Chief00

And for the first time in forever we don't have a single sbotblocker on the team, that's all of a sudden a need.
I tell you it’s crazy but from the limited games I have seen, we have a 6-7 shot blocker - more in the open court than in half court and I know that’s really what you are referring to. But, Williams will have some highlight blocks.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Love to have this kid.
Would love to see what he's like on defense and suspect he struggles with passing (high turnover #'s?). But he is really smooth on setting screens and the pick and roll.

Reaction Score
I would love to have this kid, the type of guy who I usually see on other teams and think "damn why can't we get a big talented banger ever?!" I will be shocked if they can get him to come, it just doesn't seem like he'd fit with the rest of the team and feel like family, but obviously its not like he's been locked away in Lithuania for 17 years.

Saw a guy who looked 94% like Neils Giffey yesterday, can that be UConn Euro connection mojo?

Reaction Score
I would love to have this kid, the type of guy who I usually see on other teams and think "damn why can't we get a big talented banger ever?!" I will be shocked if they can get him to come, it just doesn't seem like he'd fit with the rest of the team and feel like family, but obviously its not like he's been locked away in Lithuania for 17 years.

Saw a guy who looked 94% like Neils Giffey yesterday, can that be UConn Euro connection mojo?
He's probably pretty close with Sid Wilson, and he and Adams at least share a Brewster background.

It'll be interesting to see if the staff presses hard for a commit on his visit, or let things come to them in regards to adding a big man. Talent always frees itself up towards the spring, but maybe this year the staff wont want to risk scrambling to add a frontcourt player like they were this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox