LSU WBB coach Nikki Fargas has stepped down | Page 6 | The Boneyard

LSU WBB coach Nikki Fargas has stepped down

Reaction Score
I am in the boat of believe it when I see it. But something is going on behind the scenes...

In the end it probably ends up as a raise for her by Baylor unless she truly wanted to end her career at home.

Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 4.24.11 PM.png

Edited because this is a family message board.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Wowsa! Mulkey to LSU? Holy sheasky! That's as big a news as there is and now the rest of the SEC is playing for 3rd place. The Boneyard will have to worry given a huge influx of LSU Tiger fans about to join the forum...

Let's start the conjecture, who gets the Baylor job???

Has anyone heard from @skilz as this would be an interesting situation....

GIF by Schitt's Creek

Reaction Score
Wowsa! Mulkey to LSU? Holy sheasky! That's as big a news as there is and now the rest of the SEC is playing for 3rd place. The Boneyard will have to worry given a huge influx of LSU Tiger fans about to join the forum...

GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
They better be humble lol because we all know LSU fans is like a 10 pound bag of spicy crawfish.

Reaction Score
I heard Alabama transfer Copeland is planning to leave after just transferring in

Reaction Score
I heard Alabama transfer Copeland is planning to leave after just transferring in
Interesting. I mean, you understand it when the coach you committed to leaves town, but maybe not everyone wants to play for the lady from Tickfaw.

Reaction Score

GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
I guess CD must be taking the Baylor job............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I think lsu would rather have Mulkey than Copeland.
I agree but I'm just waiting for something official and not hypothetical at this point. Its weird though that LSU has not formally announced Nikki is gone but players are leaving and her assistants are getting jobs other places.

There is obvious movement going on behind the scenes.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I agree but I'm just waiting for something official and not hypothetical at this point. Its weird though that LSU has not formally announced Nikki is gone but players are leaving and her assistants are getting jobs other places.

There is obvious movement going on behind the scenes.
Come on my fine SEC colleague, you have be excited about this possibility of this. This is a bigger potential splash than Vic at Texas last year. I am excited for you so come, please tell us you step is tad lighter right now..
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
Come on my fine SEC colleague, you have be excited about this possibility of this. This is a bigger potential splash than Vic at Texas last year. I am excited for you so come, please tell us you step is tad lighter right now..
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office
I feel like this a lovely scheme by Kim to get more money or the upgrades she wants but praying to be wrong

Reaction Score
I hope LSU gets her. It will give SCar a worthy SEC opponent, both on the court and in recruiting. There would be some great games in the SEC in a couple of years.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So that means Lewis can transfer from Baylor to LSU.
Interesting question - grad transfers don't have to sit out even prior to this year but I don't think I've heard of a situation where a grad xfer transferred twice prior to this year when one has already done so. Not sure what the paperwork is for a grad xfer and not sure of when it gets filed. Could be that they haven't been filed yet. The hard rule for schools talking about HS recruits is specific to HS recruits, not sure if there is a similar one from transfers or grad transfers.

Reaction Score
Interesting question - grad transfers don't have to sit out even prior to this year but I don't think I've heard of a situation where a grad xfer transferred twice prior to this year when one has already done so. Not sure what the paperwork is for a grad xfer and not sure of when it gets filed. Could be that they haven't been filed yet. The hard rule for schools talking about HS recruits is specific to HS recruits, not sure if there is a similar one from transfers or grad transfers.
Ariyah Copleand literally just did this. Commit to LSU then switch to Arizona after Fargas left.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
If you can't coach, become president of a pro team, I guess! LOL...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom