LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was told she was able to do a lot of her work online and that they worked something out for that. I guess we will find out more later. This seems hurricane related given how sudden this was.
I feel like she will stay private with this one. Until everything is clear

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
I went through Katrina, and something like Ida will get you very emotional, etc. Her home area does not look good and took on a lot of water and wind damage. This could be a quick emotional response to being heartbroken. Maybe her family lost most of what they have and will be living somewhere else temporarily. We need to give it time. Just because she's in the portal doesn't mean she's gone yet.

Reaction Score
I went through Katrina, and something like Ida will get you very emotional, etc. Her home area does not look good and took on a lot of water and wind damage. This could be a quick emotional response to being heartbroken. Maybe her family lost most of what they have and will be living somewhere else temporarily. We need to give it time. Just because she's in the portal doesn't mean she's gone yet.
May be a situation where she has to put school behind her. I pray everything is okay as well. I'm heartbroken for everyone involved

Reaction Score
E-CvHc-X0AcbcNF

This is crazy

Reaction Score
The only way I can heal from moon leaving is if Morris get eligibility somehow.

However, If basketball is on her agenda, I can honestly see her rejoining the team when things are better.

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Duke’s a possibility. Should know soon.

Reaction Score
Now that Moon is gone, I am gonna predict Ryann Payne will take over SG roles (her or Jailin Cherry but I like Payne much more offensively). I think Cherry is a better open defensively but this team needs someone who can put the ball inside the hoop.

Payne didnt play much but she was impressive in her limited time out there coming off her injury last year.

Reaction Score

Trasi we found out over a week ago. The other two have been gone or not associated with the program for months but I guess that’s official now. I had no clue where Dews was headed but good to see she found a place.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
LOL. Only one true road game in the nonconference? And it's at LA-Lafayette?

It certainly didn't take Mulkey a full year to institute her signature scheduling philosophy. She'll grin and take the inherited home game vs. FGCU but we can already bet the house that's one series that won't be renewed SMDH.

Reaction Score
LOL. Only one true road game in the nonconference? And it's at LA-Lafayette?

It certainly didn't take her a full year to institute her signature scheduling philosophy.
Lol well she warned us she wasn't scheduling tough:confused:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Lol well she warned us she wasn't scheduling tough:confused:
Ha well when Kim says "not a tough schedule" she means the varsity, JV, sophomore, and freshman A and B teams of the Little Sisters of the Poor, Downtrodden, and Hurricane-Devastated. Good lord almighty. :eek:

Reaction Score
My issue with Kim is her scheduling…. That said I will deal with it since Kim is here and Nikki is gone

take the good with the bad

Reaction Score
Ha well when Kim says "not a tough schedule" she means the varsity, JV, sophomore, and freshman A and B teams of the Little Sisters of the Poor, Downtrodden, and Hurricane-Devastated. Good lord almighty. :eek:
I have never been a fan of the way she schedules games but that has always been how she is. Even if you don't schedule top 10 teams, you can schedule more top 100/top 60 teams (NCAAT or bubble types). That I wish she does more...

They should have added a couple more true road games. At the same time, I dont think they should be scheduling a rigorous OOC schedule for a team that had a losing record last season and was humiliated (to put it nicely) in its OOC play (BYU, WVU, UCF, etc).

They shouldn't have included the first two on that schedule they posted, its exhibitions but man it just makes it look worse.

Kim brings a lot of great things to the table. Scheduling isn't one unfortunately....

With all that said I look forward to the season and seeing something different than what has been trotted out these previous years.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

if we can get her and Samyah Smith…

LSU needs some guards though.. I hope we can land Flaujae but that’s gonna be tough pull with Miami and Ole Miss right there

Last edited:

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

if we can get her and Samyah Smith…

LSU needs some guards though.. I hope we can land Flaujae but that’s gonna be tough pull with Miami and Ole Miss right there

Let's go Kim!!!

Reaction Score
I feel like its pulling teeth trying to get recruiting info when Kim is the coach but I guess they had some visitors this weekend.

Reaction Score
I feel like VanSlooten is going to LSU. Mulkey’s first big recruit.
I get an Oregon vibe for some reason but I guess there is a reason LSU went from not in her top 10 to top 3 before ever checking the campus out.

I thought Sa'Myah Smith was gonna be one but haven't heard anything since her visit months ago. She seems very pro Texas Tech and Baylor.

Flaujae is suppose to be visiting soon, maybe when LSU hosts Auburn next weekend. I'm a bit surprised LSU hosted a bunch of recruits during a non football weekend in BR. Usually the gameday festivities is a BIG thing to be apart of down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom