LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LSU will face Missouri State as well in OOC play as well in Puerto Rico.

OOC so far
-FGCU
-New Mexico State
-Iowa State
-Missouri State.

Reaction Score
LSU will face Missouri State as well in OOC play as well in Puerto Rico.

OOC so far
-FGCU
-New Mexico State
-Iowa State
-Missouri State.
That's 3 decent opponents for the team we have now. Hopefully we can pull a good ACC matchup or Big 10

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
That's 3 decent opponents for the team we have now. Hopefully we can pull a good ACC matchup or Big 10
Wait, what? 3? I see 4. Only New Mexico might be suspect.

Reaction Score
New Mexico had a losing record last year, that isnt a quality opponent. But Missouri State, FGCU, and Iowa State are quality, no they arent "flashy" top 10 teams but considering LSU's talent level, those are good games for us.

I heard LSU was working to get a series with Georgia Tech but not sure if that would happen this season.

Reaction Score
New Mexico had a losing record last year, that isnt a quality opponent. But Missouri State, FGCU, and Iowa State are quality, no they arent "flashy" top 10 teams but considering LSU's talent level, those are good games for us.

I heard LSU was working to get a series with Georgia Tech but not sure if that would happen this season.
The comittee will honor and respect those 3 opponents i agree with SECbbfan

Reaction Score
Heard Amoura graves is now looking elsewhere. She just went on a visit to Auburn and other local LA schools.

That 6 person class Nikki signed last fall has been reduced to 3. Ironically those 3 were the only ones who had P5 offers when they signed.

Reaction Score
Heard Amoura graves is now looking elsewhere. She just went on a visit to Auburn and other local LA schools.

That 6 person class Nikki signed last fall has been reduced to 3. Ironically those 3 were the only ones who had P5 offers when they signed.
Isn't her and TJ Finley a couple. If so, Auburn makes sense for that. Other than that, local schools it is

Reaction Score
Isn't her and TJ Finley a couple. If so, Auburn makes sense for that. Other than that, local schools it is
Yup they are dating.

Roster is now 13 players (12 scholarship kids)
-5 super seniors (Pointer, Aifuwa, Cherry, Ursin, Newby)
-2 Seniors (Payne, Shematsi)
-1 Junior Walk on (Emily Ward)
-2 Sophomores (Gusters, Petty)
-3 Freshmen (Ware, McNeil, and Hall)

Thats a lot of open space next year. I guess the portal will be building the team next season. Since Kim was hired, 5 players who were scheduled to be on the team this year are now gone. Hate to sound mean but it probably needed to be done.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yup they are dating.

Roster is now 13 players (12 scholarship kids)
-5 super seniors (Pointer, Aifuwa, Cherry, Ursin, Newby)
-2 Seniors (Payne, Shematsi)
-1 Junior Walk on (Emily Ward)
-2 Sophomores (Gusters, Petty)
-3 Freshmen (Ware, McNeil, and Hall)

Thats a lot of open space next year. I guess the portal will be building the team next season. Since Kim was hired, 5 players who were scheduled to be on the team this year are now gone. Hate to sound mean but it probably needed to be done.
Not mean at all. It's facts.

Reaction Score
This may be the first public offer I have seen an athlete announce from LSU

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Kim has brought in more talent in 4 months than Nikki did in the last 4 years.

This must be Amani Bartlett?

I tried to tell y'all to just chill out. Kim has gotten good at picking plums from the portal.

Reaction Score
This must be Amani Bartlett?

I tried to tell y'all to just chill out. Kim has gotten good at picking plums from the portal.
Yes.

Honestly pretty happy we got some young talent for the future. The current team is already pretty senior heavy.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Kim has brought in more talent in 4 months than Nikki did in the last 4 years.

And that’s why your program will grow and flourish more than it has in the last 4 years. I’m giving Mulkey a mulligan her first year. After that, I expect to see LSU as a legitimate contender to contend For the NC, and making the great 8 every year.

Reaction Score

I am assuming she is eligible this season? I know she never set foot in college yet but I wonder I guess the SYR recruits will get immediate eligibility at their new schools given the circumstances?

Reaction Score

I am assuming she is eligible this season? I know she never set foot in college yet but I wonder I guess the SYR recruits will get immediate eligibility at their new schools given the circumstances?

She should. I hope so

Reaction Score

Obviously she is transferring after the July 1 deadline. However I’m not certain if she ever enrolled at Syracuse and thus she would need to be let out of her NLI versus transfer. Regardless I think she will be allowed to play due to the circumstances but at this point I don’t see any path that is definitive outside of a request for waiver.

Reaction Score
Obviously she is transferring after the July 1 deadline. However I’m not certain if she ever enrolled at Syracuse and thus she would need to be let out of her NLI versus transfer. Regardless I think she will be allowed to play due to the circumstances but at this point I don’t see any path that is definitive outside of a request for waiver.
BR media was told she can play immediately this season earlier today!

Reaction Score
Usually when a coach is let go under extenuating circumstances, they approve any waiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom