LSU Basketball 21-22 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Also will be interesting to see if they pair LSU and Baylor up in the B12/SEC challenge.

Reaction Score
Wishing the timing was before Jerkaila Jordan & Mingo-Young both committed elsewhere. I’m sure all Louisiana talent will stay in Louisiana from here on out.

Reaction Score
Still shocked that it happened considering how far along Mulkey is in her career and how much talent is in Waco. I’m sure Moon will come home

Reaction Score
The players seem disappointed. Not sure who will follow her. But I'm with you on Calling Cardosa. Then maybe try to get some guards.
I certainly understand. These are college students and many of them teenagers. That is one thing I dislike most about social media. There is no filter for someone making an initial reaction. Regardless I’d be a little surprised if many, if any, follow her. While I certainly expect her to succeed quickly it is a huge difference in programs right now.

Reaction Score
Still shocked that it happened considering how far along Mulkey is in her career and how much talent is in Waco. I’m sure Moon will come home
I am curious if Jordan Lewis comes, and flips like Copeland did after transferring from LSU to AZ

All I know if there definitely will be some new faces. Who I don't know.

Reaction Score
I will say this. She will get her talent at LSU. She will have a bigger pipeline to recruit from in SEC country. Texas will be apart of it.

Reaction Score
How often if ever does it happen that a coach of Mulkey's stature is leaving a national championship contender to go to another school

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
It's the SEC. A very competitive conference.

Reaction Score
I will say this. She will get her talent at LSU. She will have a bigger pipeline to recruit from in SEC country. Texas will be apart of it.
Indeed she will. I’m just shocked. This has been an exciting year for women’s basketball. From all the coaching changes, all pac-12 championship, transfer mania, WNBA weird picks, and more ....I just like hearing constant news about wbb. Normally after the championship is over we wouldn’t hear anything until the next season starts. Whereas on the men’s side, the news is constantly covered

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
TN just fell another notch in the SEC. Tenn's ceiling will be #3 in a few years once Mulkey gets going.
I don't know about that. Did you hear Samantha Williams is at Tennessee?

Reaction Score
These are the players who I would want to keep.
Pointer, Aifuwa, Cherry, Dom, Payne, Hall, Graves(Louisiana player), Shemasti, Ware....

Who I'd like to add from Baylor... Smith, Lewis, and Moon(if she's available and can transfer her education)

Portal in general... Cordosa.

Reaction Score
These are the players who I would want to keep.
Pointer, Aifuwa, Cherry, Dom, Payne, Hall, Graves(Louisiana player), Shemasti, Ware....

Who I'd like to add from Baylor... Smith, Lewis, and Moon(if she's available and can transfer her education)

Portal in general... Cordosa.
I don't want to sound mean but pretty much anyone from Baylor's roster would help upgrade our talent.

Pointer and Aifuwa are solid pieces. If she can get another solid post and a win/guard that would be good too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't want to sound mean but pretty much anyone from Baylor's roster would help upgrade our talent.
Wouldn’t want to keep anyone but Pointer. Tiara Young if she hadn’t already transferred. I watched her play a couple of times in Shreveport at Evangel before she transferred to a high school in BR. She didn’t look like the same player at all under Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom