LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It's the SEC. A very competitive conference.
Yep, very competitive. A whole bunch of teams that face-planted in the first weekend of the NCAAs.

tenor-9.gif

Reaction Score
Does Kim have to honor all of the scholarships for the current and incoming LSU players? It seems like the roster is pretty full already numbers wise......

Reaction Score
These are the players who I would want to keep.
Pointer, Aifuwa, Cherry, Dom, Payne, Hall, Graves(Louisiana player), Shemasti, Ware....

Who I'd like to add from Baylor... Smith, Lewis, and Moon(if she's available and can transfer her education)

Portal in general... Cordosa.
I can’t find the actual quote, but I think that I remember Mulkey saying that no female basketball player should have to the leave the state of Texas. Well, that was before she left Texas. :rolleyes: Congrats though!!

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t want to keep anyone but Pointer. Tiara Young if she hadn’t already transferred. I watched her play a couple of times in Shreveport at Evangel before she transferred to a high school in BR. She didn’t look like the same player at all under Nikki
Young was wasted but Nikki's style of play did not fit her at all which is unfortunate but I think Kim will lock down the state moving forward but most importantly improve our overall quality of talent in general.

D. Davis could be interesting type of player that Kim could maybe develop but Pointer coming back (as long as she doesn't transfer) will be big for Kim year 1 next season as she tries to turn this around.

Reaction Score

I'm asking for too much at this point lol. If Moon decides to play another year, it be amazing to see her in P&G for one season.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
LSU, South Carolina, and Mississippi State fans make their own thread on this board lol. SEC making everything about them... lol. That tends to happen a lot so I'm not surprised.

Last edited:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
LSU, South Carolina, and Mississippi State fans have made their own thread on this board lol. SEC making everything about them... lol. That tends to happen a lot so I'm not surprised.
I don't see anything wrong with it, it's a general WBB team after all and all 3 programs have active fans on the forum. If there's ample discussion about a team, might as well make a thread dedicated to discuss them throughout the season.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
I don't see anything wrong with it, it's a general WBB team after all and all 3 programs have active fans on the forum. If there's ample discussion about a team, might as well make a thread dedicated to discuss them throughout the season.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. Just wondering why only those 3 got threads specifically, and the fact that they're all in the SEC.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. Just wondering why only those 3 got threads specifically, and the fact that they're all in the SEC.
Cause fans want to talk about those programs. SC is a title favorite, Mississippi State has had massive turnover, and LSU is the new hot topic with Mulkey.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
Cause fans want to talk about those programs. SC is a title favorite, Mississippi State has had massive turnover, and LSU is the new hot topic with Mulkey.

Hmh yeah, I can see those 3 being the 3 teams the SEC Network talks about the most next year. For those reasons you mentioned.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
Baylor's top recruit from 23 class (Top 5 player) Sammie Wagner decommits

It has begun :oops:........... omgosh.

NaLyssa Smith is up the air right now honestly. She could stay, she could leave. Depending on how much she values Mulkey vs how much she valued her initial intent to finish at Baylor.

Reaction Score
I'll give them a few days to let things sink in. Now the vibes seem as if they are in shock... Or disappointed. Once they shake that off. Their interest in other programs or LSU may emerge

Reaction Score
I'll give them a few days to let things sink in. Now the vibes seem as if they are in shock... Or disappointed. Once they shake that off. Their interest in other programs or LSU may emerge
^^^This^^^

Reaction Score
Yup and same for the current members of LSU's team...

Reaction Score
BREAKING NEWS: Kim Mulkey has arrived in Baton Rouge...

Don't mind me. Just practicing for when them transfers hit lol

Reaction Score
If we see transfers from the current Baylor players, it will depend on how much they valued Baylor as a school vs how much they valued Kim. And if they believe in the replacement coach. If I was a player, I wouldn't make any rushed decision until I knew the next coach.

The older players, going into their senior seasons, may want to wrap up at their longtime school. Some of the younger players, say rising sophomores, may want to transfer to play for a coach they now believe in for the next 3 years. They only have one incoming freshman, not sure what her options are. Their only other high school recruit has re-opened their recruitment.

Reaction Score
If we see transfers from the current Baylor players, it will depend on how much they valued Baylor as a school vs how much they valued Kim. And if they believe in the replacement coach. If I was a player, I wouldn't make any rushed decision until I knew the next coach.

The older players, going into their senior seasons, may want to wrap up at their longtime school. Some of the younger players, say rising sophomores, may want to transfer to play for a coach they now believe in for the next 3 years. They only have one incoming freshman, not sure what her options are. Their only other high school recruit has re-opened their recruitment.
Unfortunately. I don't think Waco attracts coaches like Texas and A&M would. Kim was Baylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom