Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
-LSU beats Florida
-Coach O gone after the season
-Host Flaujae and M. Williams
-Land Smith

Good weekend IMO
Yeah. We needed this weekend. I really like the coverage we gained from Williams and Flau'jae. O done it to himself. Especially with everything going on behind closed doors.

Reaction Score
Don’t see her leaving the state.
I feel way better about her after this weekend. She brought every single family member, including some who weren’t in the state here for just the unofficial visit.

I am getting really good vibes with Flaujae. Her mom especially seemed to really really like this visit. Hopefully we hear good news. LSU needs guards.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
-LSU beats Florida
-Coach O gone after the season
-Host Flaujae and M. Williams
-Land Smith

Good weekend IMO
Talk about an "understatement"...seriously, you had a GREAT weekend!

BTW, I am still bemused that ESPN and the various rating entities still show many of the Baylor recruits that Kim was targeting for 2022/2023 and 2024 as still interested in Baylor. Me thinks once they get a look at that new staff, most will be bolting for the elite coaches and their programs...

Reaction Score
Talk about an "understatement"...seriously, you had a GREAT weekend!

BTW, I am still bemused that ESPN and the various rating entities still show many of the Baylor recruits that Kim was targeting for 2022/2023 and 2024 as still interested in Baylor. Me thinks once they get a look at that new staff, most will be bolting for the elite coaches and their programs...
I know Baton Rouge isn't some luxurious place to live at but I feel Kim will have way more resources to recruit at LSU than she did at Baylor. I am hoping what they did this weekend was good enough to win Flaujae. Even bigger, I think they helped bridge the gap for M. Williams. For a while it felt she was trending towards Ole Miss but bringing her in and her entire family (extended family as well), helped a lot.

Reaction Score
This sounds crazy but I want Barker to go anywhere but Ole Miss (preferably Georgia). Don't want her at Ole Miss, that would help signficantly land Williams. They are best friends.

Reaction Score
barker officially to GA . Cooper announcing tomorrow the chips are starting to fall as November approaches.

Reaction Score
They were interviewing the players and Pointer basically hinted the previous staff had like 3 offensive plays. :D

-Says they have much more freedom this year and want to go fast.
-Depth at post is really good
-Cherry one of the more improved players (mid range and 3 point shooting).
-Faustine says Gusters has stood out through fall camp.
-spending much more time getting shots up but more importantly developing confidence

Kim refused to answer questions about individual players and just gave vague answers (wait till game time basically). I guess so that everyone keeps working hard to earn a spot in the rotation

Last edited:

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I'm not expecting Morris to be eligible unless there's some very special circumstances we don't know about . . .

Reaction Score
They were interviewing the players and Pointer basically hinted the previous staff had like 3 offensive plays. :D

-Says they have much more freedom this year and want to go fast.
-Depth at post is really good
-Cherry one of the more improved players (mid range and 3 point shooting).
-Faustine says Gusters has stood out through fall camp.
-spending much more time getting shots up but more importantly developing confidence

Kim refused to answer questions about individual players and just gave vague answers (wait till game time basically). I guess so that everyone keeps working hard to earn a spot in the rotation
If the quote about Cherry is true. She would basically bring what Moon would have brought. And can create her own shot and grab boards(offensive rebounds).

Only problem was. Consistency. To me. She played well in big games and disappear in the rest.

Reaction Score
I'm not expecting Morris to be eligible unless there's some very special circumstances we don't know about . . .

The report of the ACL injury is unfortunate for the freshman.

I don't know if it's me, but this pre-season seem to have a lot of ACL injuries being reported so far. Yikes.

Reaction Score
The report of the ACL injury is unfortunate for the freshman.

I don't know if it's me, but this pre-season seem to have a lot of ACL injuries being reported so far. Yikes.
I feel for Logyn because I think she tore her ACL in the other knee in HS.

Reaction Score
Logyn injury breaks my heart

My starting 5 now is
Pointer
Cherry
Shemasti
Awa or Newby(leaning with Awa because Kim relying more on the players that were here already)
Faustine

Payne and Ware gonna get some good minutes if Morris not eligible. Mainly Ware because Payne is projected to play more. Ware benefits to a lack of depth

From what Kim saying, Gusters may see more minutes as the season progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom