Love John Silver's Daily Email | The Boneyard

Love John Silver's Daily Email

Reaction Score
Agreed, he does a great job at giving us the relevant information without all the fluff. I like his take on things too.

Reaction Score
I haven’t read one yet, lol. I have deleted them tho, gotta keep that box clean! Some day I’ll find the time.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I haven’t read one yet, lol. I have deleted them tho, gotta keep that box clean! Some day I’ll find the time.
It takes about 30 seconds during the morning Clear Out...Then delete it.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Agree thumbs up, this AM updated me on everything I've missed on football in a horrifying nutshell

Yes that was painful. Did it say we have to give up negative 143 yards to not be the worst defense in college football history? LOL! Also crying.

Reaction Score

Good point on the box. Still read them though!:cool:

Reaction Score
I read it! And I enjoyed it!

Apologies to @nomar ’s EPCOT™ Trophy presentation which @Report Card ’s man of the match calculations agreed with, but Silver gives it to Vital here in a controversial ruling sure to set the Boneyard into tumult.

Now to delete it.

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I read it! And I enjoyed it!

Apologies to @nomar ’s EPCOT™ Trophy presentation which @Report Card ’s man of the match calculations agreed with, but Silver gives it to Vital here in a controversial ruling sure to set the Boneyard into tumult.

Now to delete it.

I voted for Vital in my poll!

I still cannot stop reading this as Long John Silver’s. I keep picturing Judge Reinhold in his pirate uniform in Fast Times.

Reaction Score
That was expected from Adams. That's who he is and an "average game". Yes, it's a high bar. Signs of Life from Vital is what excited me. Loved the dunks too. He played with energy.

BTW, I used to post on message boards in the early 2000s, like 2001. Once got banned from Eagle Action. Does that give me cred?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I voted for Vital in my poll!

I still cannot stop reading this as Long John Silver’s. I keep picturing Judge Reinhold in his pirate uniform in Fast Times.

@JohnFSilver , I think we have your avatar.

fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982-movie-review-judge-reinhold-pirate-costume-brad-hamilton.jpg

Reaction Score
I like reading Silver’s posts but I think in the Cornell article he called vital a senior and said alterique played “flawless” in the transition game- I love Ag but I thought it was by far the worst game I’ve seen him play.

Reaction Score
I like reading Silver’s posts but I think in the Cornell article he called vital a senior and said alterique played “flawless” in the transition game- I love Ag but I thought it was by far the worst game I’ve seen him play.
Also noticed both of those. Wasn't one of his better articles.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Short, sweet, and to the point. Love it.

Still love to torture myself through the endless pages of abyss on this glorious website though.

Evens me out.
Would hate if these were Long John Silver writings...

Reaction Score
Yeah I said the same thing to myself about the Gilbert comment when I was reading it. I thought he was out of control too much. As someone said in one of the Boneyard threads Gilbert last night reminded me of freshman Kemba. He'll learn.

Reaction Score
I like AGs game. Just his handling of the offense. Maybe I missed it, but i thought the game had good pacing and the team Is organized. Flawless is a little too strong though. I love aggressiveness and speed. Agree there, out of control at times. But that pace is exhaustingmentally for other teams. Even being out for control shows speed and athleticism. I’ll take that over zombie ball of the last three years.

As far as Vital. He is a junior. Just a mistake (been around forever, though).

Maybe I am biased towards aggressiveness.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I like AGs game. Just his handling of the offense. Maybe I missed it, but i thought the game had good pacing and the team Is organized. Flawless is a little too strong though. I love aggressiveness and speed. Agree there, out of control at times. But that pace is exhausting but mentally for other things teams. As far as Vital. He is a junior. Just a mistake (been around forever, though).

Maybe I am biased towards aggressiveness.
I am not recieving your posts for the past 2 days. How do I get back on?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom