Louisville supposedly one vote short | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Louisville supposedly one vote short

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Holy Crap!!! Note to self..... Be nice to UconnDan97!! All he has to do is ask, and you disappear from the board as if you never existed . He's like the Boneyard mafia

We like to refer to it as "The Boneyard Cosa Nostra". It's got great benefits, but the problem is; one day, Temery, Fishy, Biff, and Nan are gonna ask me for a favor, and I won't be able to refuse... :eek:

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
A Louisville troll came on board as a new member and replied to this nearly two-year-old thread with some "stick it in your face, UConn" type crap. I asked the mods to jump on the clown, and they responded faster than McGhee's ankles on a Kemba Walker step-back move in MSG. Actually, most things in the world respond faster than that, but the mods were very fast...

Was the troll's name ImABeliever? Either it's the same troll or the Louisville fanbase has decided to celebrate their entrance into the ACC by coming over here to gloat.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Was the troll's name ImABeliever? Either it's the same troll or the Louisville fanbase has decided to celebrate their entrance into the ACC by coming over here to gloat.

Same troll. Apparently, the mods didn't eliminate him. Why this numbskull is allowed to float from one thread to another, spewing his crap for 21 posts is beyond me. I'm hoping that one of the mods will see one of the many threads and show him the exit...

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Me too. Then you guys can go back to circle jerking about how awesome UConn's academics are! At least you have that, right?
The anonymity of message boards bring out the worst in some folks, but I'd wager money that you're a in person too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom