Louisville supposedly one vote short | The Boneyard

Louisville supposedly one vote short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree. In the last week UConn has gone from a lock for the ACC to the outside looking in. We can analyze Aresco's quotes all we want. The fact of the matter is, as of right now, we have no place to go. I know there are those of us that are more optimistic than myself. Please convince me we are ok....

Reaction Score
Until we line up to play Memphis, it's more likely that UConn told the ACC to piss off, and that UConn is Big 10 bound. But that tweet by blaudschun makes it likely that something is about to happen-for good or ill- to UConn.

I guess we have no choice but to trust President Herbst.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
According to Blaudschun. Time to panic?

We are supposedly only one short too, at least according to what realignment analyst fishy said last week.

Reaction Score
Let's see. We have Aresco's press conference which is available for all to listen to. Or Blaudschun who has pretty much thrown every scenario out there in the last two weeks - remember B1G wanting BC only a few days ago? Furthermore - his legendary Big East sources failed to reveal to him a single word on the addition of Tulane and East Carolina today.

His article does not even say - "according to a source at an ACC school..", just "Reportedly". Reportedly could be anyone on the WVU forums.

Reaction Score
S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T S##T!!!!

Oh wait Susie's got this. Right?

Reaction Score
remember what the source said in the article on Sunday or Monday - the source from the ACC said that academics WILL matter.
We are not being left out. The question is do Louisville's poor academics get swept under the rug while they take both of us (and potentially another one) in.

No need to panic.

Reaction Score
I'm either gonna go out buy a 15$ cigar, a bottle of MaCallan 18 and laugh about the craphole we left behind. Or get a few bottles of jack and drown my sorrows crying in the garage. This is the fine line were walking.

Reaction Score
You guys do realize that the posted comment is from some unnamed , and not Blaudschun, correct?

Reaction Score
yea let me know when this one is official...yawn. If Ville is picked over the Huskies it means we have a home in the B1G.

No way the ACC picks Louisville's vastly superior football program, highly touted media market, and stellar academics over UConn's pathetic football team that couldn't hold the card's jocks, middle of nowhere media market, and glorified community college academics. OH wait did i have that backwards?

This is coming from a BC guy. We know where BC's vote lies. Let um keep trying to keep us out it will make it more enjoyable if/when we kill them on the field.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Until we line up to play Memphis, it's more likely that UConn told the ACC to piss off, and that UConn is Big 10 bound.

Do you really believe that? More likely? Right now I'm just telling myself that a long weekend in New Orleans might not be so bad.

Reaction Score
We can rename ourselves the Vacation Destination Conference.

Reaction Score
I'm either gonna go out buy a 15$ cigar, a bottle of MaCallan 18 and laugh about the craphole we left behind. Or get a few bottles of jack and drown my sorrows crying in the garage. This is the fine line were walking.
MaCallan 18 is a little young for me.

Reaction Score
If true, epic fail by UConn's leaders to not be able to sell UConn over a school that has won NOTHING on a national stage in decades.

Reaction Score
I can't take this anymore. Either give me good news or put me out of my misery already.

Hang on dude, hang on... in 20 minutes someone who feels he/she still hasn't gotten their ill advised/dumb point across will start a new thread with a slightly different panicky topic line to garner attention. Count to 10 and then...

tumblr_m8cczkh7oN1qhk1j2o1_400_medium.gif

Reaction Score
mark blaudschun@blauds
@Dgrace75 @Mengus22 might be right, although I think someone switched to cut it to one vote
Expand

42m Danny Grace@Dgrace75
@blauds @Mengus22 9 of 11 needed right?
Expand

33m mark blaudschun@blauds
@Dgrace75 @Mengus22 Yes that would be 3/4. I can't confirm voted which way. I was told after the vote that Ville needed one more school.

Mark B. is literally claiming that he was told after the vote that Ville needed one more school. Then he speculates that Louisville only has 3 schools against it right now, but that prior to that, it had four schools against, and that one school switched in favor of UL.

Reaction Score
Mark B. is literally claiming that he was told after the vote that Ville needed one more school. Then he speculates that Louisville only has 3 schools against it right now, but that prior to that, it had four schools against, and that one school switched in favor of UL.
he, just as all of us, is guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak