• Notre Dame

Votes: 69 80.2%
  • Louisville

Votes: 17 19.8%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
durr54.jpg

Reaction Score
From watching this game, any team is vulnerable. Nobody is gonna out talent their way to the F4. Who ever plays the best that day will win.

This year looks as wide open as it has ever been in years. No one looks unbeatable but there are a lot of very good teams.

Louisville, ND, UCONN, Baylor, Oregon, Miss St, Baylor

NC State has been quite the surprise this year

March will be fun :)

Reaction Score
I notice you don't even try disputing the veracity of the claims made.
Well some of them were off the ball. Like He last foul on carter it wasn’t even on the screen. The ones inside are the right call. Jess has been getting hacked or bodied fouled same with Bri, I just find it funny. But I’m gonna get out of here. Because I don’t want My emotions to get the best of Me. I’ll be back later

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Well some of them were off the ball. Like He last foul on carter it wasn’t even on the screen. The ones inside are the right call. Jess has been getting hacked or bodied fouled same with Bri, I just find it funny. But I’m gonna get out of here. Because I don’t want My emotions to get the best of Me. I’ll be back later
If you're the emotional reactive type, this isn't the board for you.

You do know that Notre Dame has its own fan board, right?

Reaction Score
If you're the emotional reactive type, this isn't the board for you.

You do know that Notre Dame has its own fan board, right?
I said I’ll be back. Yeah I do know. Accept You gotta have like a certain email. I gotta email the MOD and try get on there. I’m fine in here for the most part. I’ll be back here after the game.

Reaction Score
This year looks as wide open as it has ever been in years. No one looks unbeatable but there are a lot of very good teams.

Louisville, ND, UCONN, Baylor, Oregon, Miss St, Baylor

NC State has been quite the surprise this year

March will be fun :)
Debbie Antonelli said UConn is the 5th best team and Stanford is the 3rd best in her poll — LOL

Back to your point; definitely agree, I think foul trouble and turnovers will impact who gets to the F4 this year.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
So....have they showed that game winner from the Championship Game by Ogunbowale about 1,000 times now? We've got it, we've seen it. That was last year, move on already. They've showed it about 3 times already during this broadcast.

You're still hung up on whether or not McGraw said Durr's name on a specific occasion, which happened before Ogunbowale's shot

But ESPN isn't supposed to replay one of the greatest shots in the history of women's basketball.

The absolute irony.

Reaction Score
Y'all do realize if Louisville wins this board really sucks at predicting the winner in most Top 10 match ups this year!! :D

Plebe

Reaction Score
This is pretty ridiculous. Refs have called about 6 fouls in Louisville in the first 3 minutes of the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
Thank goodness for this gamethread. Checking this is faster than the ESPN app on the road

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Notre Dame is already in the Bonus with 6:42 left in the 3rd Qtr. Meanwhile they've only had 1 foul called on them.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
You're still hung up on whether or not McGraw said Durr's name on a specific occasion, which happened before Ogunbowale's shot

But ESPN isn't supposed to replay one of the greatest shots in the history of women's basketball.

The absolute irony.

They can replay it. Is there any reason they need to keep replaying it over and over? They've showed it more than once during this game. That's overkill.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Louisville has 6 players with 3 fouls each. At this point they're afraid to even breathe on any of the ND players.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
It sounds like Lawson got really really close to saying Ogunbowale was playing in a way trying to injure another player. Bravo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom