Louisville @ Notre Dame- 1/10/19

Who will win this game?

• Notre Dame

Votes: 69 80.2%
  • Louisville

Votes: 17 19.8%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I think ND will win, but if Louisville is really hot they could pull it out.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Now that people are picking ND, I'm nervous. :eek:

I guess I was already nervous, though. Bad memories of Durr's incredible shooting last year, I guess. At least no Hines-Allen this year.

I feel really good about where ND is at the moment but after last year I have a healthy respect/fear for Jeffy's gang.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I had to pick ND as I think not only are they better in all the positions, they are at home. I will, however, be rooting hard for Louisville!!!! Plus, watching Muffet having to explain how "that team" with "that coach" and "that player" will be very entertaining....:D

Reaction Score
I don’t see how Louisville gets a win in South Bend. A lot has to go right for it to happen.... Louisville has to shoot over 50%, and Arike has to shoot ND out of the game. I expect a physical game, and everyone watching should keep an eye on Arike for her cheap shots

Reaction Score
If ND wins and Stanford wins both games this weekend, it is possible that tha AP rankings will be ND, UConn, Baylor and Stanford. Embarrassingly, that will mean that 2 beat 1, 3 beat 2, and 4 beat 3! The rankings are ridiculous.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Can we please please please have Walz mic'd up for when he goes to 'greet' Muffet pregame?
Well, hopefully there would be a 15 second delay for an editing out of what we all want him to say to her!!! :rolleyes:

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
I don’t see how Louisville gets a win in South Bend. A lot has to go right for it to happen.... Louisville has to shoot over 50%, and Arike has to shoot ND out of the game. I expect a physical game, and everyone watching should keep an eye on Arike for her cheap shots
See all previous posts prior to Dec 2nd....it can happen...;)

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
If ND wins and Stanford wins both games this weekend, it is possible that tha AP rankings will be ND, UConn, Baylor and Stanford. Embarrassingly, that will mean that 2 beat 1, 3 beat 2, and 4 beat 3! The rankings are ridiculous.
Well, I liked your analysis up to the last sentence-I wouldn't say ridiculous but how about you posting your ranking if the hypothesis you proposed bears out? How would you vote next week?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This game is another big showcase for WBB. I am rooting for good sportsmanship to win tonight.
oh-please.jpg

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Interesting matchup with a lot on the line. First big road test (test period) for Louisville. Let’s see if they belong in the conversation with the elite.

l'll give them some test credit for beating UK at home, but I think this could get ugly. I'm afraid ND is rounding into the team I thought they would be from the start.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Have to go with ND in South Bend, although I do believe it will be a battle.

Reaction Score
Well, I liked your analysis up to the last sentence-I wouldn't say ridiculous but how about you posting your ranking if the hypothesis you proposed bears out? How would you vote next week?

I always go with Massey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom