Louisville/ND | The Boneyard

Louisville/ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice flow to the game so far...first whistle 5 minutes in. Hope good things for Reimer...whether in basketball or not...but she doesn't look on the floor like her heart's in it. By now it should be no surprise that Walz has his team ready. They may not be as good as ND but they're making it competitive early.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I don't see that at all. Wish she wasn't subject to constant scrutiny and psychoanalysis. Every loose ball doesn't have to be a referendum on her state of mind.

Not having a go at you, but I don't think it's fair to Taya

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Speaking of loose balls, Louisville is grabbing all of them.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I see Jewell Loyd has adopted the Skylar Diggins-drive in the lane and throw up the ball-approach to get to free throw line........

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
News flash -- Madison Cable is REALLY good!

Will this be her last year at Notre Dame? They say she is a senior but I thought she has an injury year which would allow one more year of eligibility.

She somewhat resembles Kelly Faris in appearance and certainly resembles her in hustle and playing style.

She also happens to be from my neighborhood of Pittsburgh!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Cable is academically a senior but does have another year of eligibility. Sat out her freshman year with stress fractures on her feet, I think.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Louisville has to shoot better in the 2nd half if they have any chance to upset ND. Shot 37.5% in 1st half and left a lot of points on the glass.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
No league has a better group of freshman than the ACC. Moore is gonna be a special player for the next 3 years.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
triaddukefan said:
No league has a better group of freshman than the ACC. Moore is gonna be a special player for the next 3 years.

Can't disagree

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
What was the technical foul against Louisville??

Reaction Score
ND 16-0 run before L'ville finally hit a 3. 51-40 ND, 10:00 remaining

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
What was the technical foul against Louisville??

Walz was on the court in the refs face, not sure what his grievance was. Guess he thought Turner's blocks weren't clean.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
At least Walz has a better shirt on for today's big monday..... that shirt he wore at Duke was the worst shirt Ive ever seen in person since at least 1987

Reaction Score
At least Walz has a better shirt on for today's big monday..... that shirt he wore at Duke was the worst shirt Ive ever seen in person since at least 1987
Muffett in her typical animal print skirt. No leather today

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I sort of thought ND would slowly pull away, not go on a run or 2. I was surprised how good L'ville looked, and was impressed with Hammond. Wish we'd landed her. She's strong and really solid.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Good win by ND. Walz was clear, he was going to leave Reimer open and she had to be the one to beat us. ND won by 16, Reimer scored 16. Good for her. She beat us tonight, but I am happy for her. Always liked her, and after the recent turmoil she had, glad to see her have some success, even if it was at our expense...albeit leaving her wide open.
Don't think the score was truly indicative of how close the game was, proud of our kids fight.
Moore is going to be dynamite! So excited about her future, especially with Durr and company coming next year.
No shame in this loss, we were not supposed to win, and we put up a fight.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I don't understand folks obsession with his shirts. Really? Wasn't there some fuss about focus on Mulkey's wardrobe? Silliness. FWIW, not sure how it impacts what he wears, but he is color blind.

Reaction Score
I don't understand folks obsession with his shirts. Really? Wasn't there some fuss about focus on Mulkey's wardrobe? Silliness. FWIW, not sure how it impacts what he wears, but he is color blind.
I think he usually dresses tastefully - especially for a colorblind guy :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Actually I'd never paid attention to his wardrobe before..... I do remember people saying that he never wore ties. I never paid any attention to Mulkey's wardrobe either.

Reaction Score
Actually I'd never paid attention to his wardrobe before..... I do remember people saying that he never wore ties. I never paid any attention to Mulkey's wardrobe either.
You must be colorblind too then. How can you miss metal pants? :cool:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You must be colorblind too then. How can you miss metal pants? :cool:

Truth be told.... other than Coach Ivey.... and a few others...... I dont pay attention to any coach's apparel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom