Louisville in Crisis | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Louisville in Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've never posted on another school's board. Have no idea what you are talking about.

I admit to going to the Cuse board once or twice years back. I think I may have even registered an ID. But I'm pretty sure that I've never posted there. Wouldn't even be able to find Rutgers board. I don't actually hate Rutgers like everyone else here does. I don't really feel like we have a true football rival. And hoops? Lol.

Wrong guy.
HOW about BC...Other than that ucf...everyone needs a rival.

Reaction Score
NickyNewark said:
HOW about BC...Other than that ucf...everyone needs a rival.

For me I need to feel it. We haven't played anyone in the FBS era enough to get me wound up.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's fun to watch everyone slowly realize what a particularly dim troll Nicky is.

Reaction Score
In case you missed it:
http://www.cardchronicle.com/2015/1...tball-scandal-katina-powell-will-talk-to-ncaa

"In consideration of the fact that the Commonwealth is going forward and considering criminal charges against Ms. Powell, it is no longer in her best interest to forgo meeting with the NCAA and sharing all of the demonstrative evidence she has to support her position," Wilder said.

On Monday, five women filed an amended civil complaint in Jefferson County Circuit Court against Powell, Indianapolis Business Journal Book Publishing and the book's author, former Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter Dick Cady. A sixth woman is expected to join the lawsuit within a week, said Nader Shunnarah and J. Andrew White, the attorneys representing the women.

The women claim that Powell, 42, used their photos and two of their first names without consent and defamed all of them by implying that they sold sex for money at the parties.

"The ladies who are plaintiffs in our case indicated they were never involved, never saw [sex]. There was no red-light room. They're telling us there was no prostitution involved," Shunnarah said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom