Louisville game thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Louisville game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
They called that and we got hit on a ton of jumpers all night with no call......wow.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Looked like Geno had some words for Walz, that were not exactly friendly.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
A 14-point win over a top 15 team despite giving up the final 9 points.

Not stellar basketball, but a comfortable win over a decent squad. Some things to build on, others to improve.

Bria's shot was off early, but it got better. I like her taking fewer threes and mixing in drives and pull-ups, which I think are her strength.

Reaction Score
A 14-point win over a top 15 team despite giving up the final 9 points.

Not stellar basketball, but a comfortable win over a decent squad. Some things to build on, others to improve.

Bria's shot was off early, but it got better. I like her taking fewer threes and mixing in drives and pull-ups, which I think are her strength.

MoJeff & Stokes!
Best I've seen MJ play.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kiah shot 1-1 and had 6 boards and 3 blocks in 12 minutes. Nice!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Looked amicable enough to me, just my 2 cents
Maybe. But the body language I saw when they first shook hands was Geno complaining, or maybe lecturing, and Walz both surprised and then asking for clarification. Then Walz approached Geno again, and it looked like Geno didn' t want to talk any more.

Reaction Score
That's what happens when the L'ville starters are playing againt the end of the bench. Harumph.

To be honest, how many times are we really happy with the play at the end of games over the last 20 years? It seems as if the Huskies can't possibly keep their pedal on the gas as they do over the first 30 minutes of the game...and there is an inevitable letdown (offensively in particular) over the final minutes as the deep subs come in and try to work on some half-court offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom