Louisville being investigated again | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Louisville being investigated again

Reaction Score
Actually have 4 grandchildren and a degree from UK, but I will always be a Cardinal first.
Maybe when you drop football(we all know it's going to happen), the boneyard can replace the football forum with an academics forum.
Did you get lost, you friggin' hilljack?

My request was simple. I asked for extra ketchup with my fries, do your job.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
4 > 2 !

Also, how about these numbers:

11 > 0...numbers of women's BB national championships, including wins over Loserville in 2009 and 2013 in the NC game, and;

22 > 2...total number of team NCAA championships won by UCONN and Loserville.

Also, the 1948 UCONN men's soccer national title, before soccer was sanctioned as an NCAA sport, so we're really at
23 > 2 and counting, but they aren't.

Reaction Score
Anybody else get the disturbing image of Notch8 huddled over a keyboard with something dribbling down his leg?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Such a shame that an athletic department that successful go belly up financially.
You would think more people would care. Even our sorry Lady Cards outdraw the mighty lady huskys in attendance by a few thousand a night.
Uconn leadership really parlayed its successes into long term stability, didnt they?
I mean it could be worse right? I mean our coach could have knocked up a lunatic and then paid for to abort what he believed was his unborn child. That would be embarrassing. Then he could have paid for prostitutes for players and recruits. I mean that would be truly disgusting. Of course what would be worse is if the administration didn't fire him immediately. That would really highlight the institution as morally bankrupt. You know like a place that is so slimy that it would rip off it's local taxpayers for a arena deal so horribly one sided that borders on a RICO conviction. I mean the only thing worse than that is if our biggest supporter was a racist. I mean if things were that bad being investigated by the FBI for paying player would probably be a welcome relief from the more tawdry slime that immerses the program.

That is the kind of stuff of that would leave our fans so empty and self-loathing that all we'd have left is trolling other boards, which would be just pitiful. So while UConn didn't win the conference realignment lottery, things could be worse. Far worse actually.

(The irony here is that is just scratching the surface of Louisville scandals. I get why this guy would rather be here than on their boards. It's kind of sad.)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Such a shame that an athletic department that successful go belly up financially.
You would think more people would care. Even our sorry Lady Cards outdraw the mighty lady huskys in attendance by a few thousand a night.
Uconn leadership really parlayed its successes into long term stability, didnt they?
Yes, attendance is down because the AAC is a crappy league. But still....

Geno Auriemma Praises UConn Fan’s Dedication After Program’s 200th Sellout

Besides, UConn fans prefer to spend money on Regional Final and Final Four tickets. How’d Louisville enjoy the big UConn crowd in Albany?

CL82

Reaction Score
Oh, it could be worse.
Our athletics department could just disappear.
Uconn is a modern day Sewanee or Centre college. Once nationally prominent athletic schools that shriveled up into obscurity.
Lol, so we are so obscure that that you keep coming here? Here's an observation for you, people don't troll what's beneath them. They troll what they envy. Have you noticed there are no UConn guys on your board? Just sayin.

I get it though. One night stands that result in your coach getting conned by lunatic into paying to abort his imagined child, paying for prostitutes, having your Natty stripped. I mean I'd try to get away from thinking about that as well. Like I've said, it's kind of sad.

CL82

Reaction Score
For clarification, there are always multiple UofL threads on the boneyard. There are never Uconn threads on UofL forums except occasionally on the Women's Bball forum.
I already explained this is like visiting a hospice to see a former "associate" before they go. I would pay may respects, but I see too much bitterness, spite and jealousy here to allow me to do that.
Peace.
Uh huh, BY threads on the BY. Kind of different that going to another board to troll. Kind of seems like you are running away from something, no?

CL82

Reaction Score
I remember as a kid my dad would make it a point to drive us through the poor neighborhood and explain to us to appreciate what we had and to motivate us to work harder.
It doesnt mean that I don't have empathy for your fanbase just like I did for those poor people that were less fortunate than me.
I don't intend to offend anyone, but I guess just like the presence of my Dads new Mercedes rolling down the street recieved the same reaction as I did appearing here.
I apologize.
Lol, feigning hurt is what phase 3 in the troll handbook? Really you aren't very good at this. If being a Louisville fan is so embarrassing for you, and I totally understand why it would be with truly breath taking scandals each one more incredibly humiliating than the last, perhaps it's time for you to find a team that you less shamed by?

Reaction Score
I remember as a kid my dad would make it a point to drive us through the poor neighborhood and explain to us to appreciate what we had and to motivate us to work harder.
It doesnt mean that I don't have empathy for your fanbase just like I did for those poor people that were less fortunate than me.
I don't intend to offend anyone, but I guess just like the presence of my Dads new Mercedes rolling down the street recieved the same reaction as I did appearing here.
I apologize.

Did you get air lifted to Uganda?
Your whole state is the poor neighborhood

Reaction Score
Please stop no one cares what a 47 year old grandfather from Kentucky thinks. We all hear rumors about Kentucky, and we all know they are true. Take your welfare state gibberish back to your own board, where they care.

Reaction Score
Actually have 4 grandchildren and a degree from UK, but I will always be a Cardinal first.
Maybe when you drop football(we all know it's going to happen), the boneyard can replace the football forum with an academics forum.
How long until one is vacated?

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
1555283306977.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member