Louisville being investigated again | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville being investigated again

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Mostly come here to watch a fanbase as its football program dies a slow inevitable death. Like tapping on the window of a hospice and waving at someone you dont like as they waste away. It is a guilty pleasure, I admit.

Fair enough. I had assumed that having a program that cheated it's municipality out of millions; had a coach who embarrassed himself paying for the abortion of what he thought was his child from having sex in restaurant with a flaming lunatic; got caught paying for prostitutes for it's players and recruits; had it's 2013 natty revoked, etc. had left you so broken and miserable that all that the only thing you could think of to fill the horrible empty void that once housed pride in your program was to go on other boards and try to troll their fan bases.

But maybe you're right and it's the other thing, but I think we both know that's not the case.

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
All of that and there is not a single human on earth would claim that the uconn athletic department is anywhere near as healthy as the UofL athletic department.
Your post serves only as an indictment on your own schools leadership.
Like how going to another team's board to troll serves as indictment of your self-hatred toward your program? I get it though, Louisville is synonymous with dirty basketball so much so that the NCAA took away your 2013 natty. I get why you'd rather post here than in another thread about the most recent scandals.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This guy is right. The new AAC deal and our lack of pull in designing it proves what he’s saying. His views are accurate with his comment about leadership being the most powerful. We need to stop slinging mud at other schools, even if they are scum, and start demanding change at UConn. Is Tom Jurich looking for a job?

Reaction Score
The school received no advantage from any of this. None of the players involved ever played for UofL. Those involved have long since been fired and this is just part of the NCAAs portion of the ongoing FBI investigation of shoe companies and recruits.
I understand how fans of a scorned minor program could be excited over this, but it is humorous how some get too far over their skis with misguided and wishful thinking that this is something more than what it is and to see the inevitable disappointment when reality doesnt meet your fantasy.

Carry on, lil fellows...
Congrats on your minor league degree.

Reaction Score
All of that and there is not a single human on earth would claim that the uconn athletic department is anywhere near as healthy as the UofL athletic department.
Your post serves only as an indictment on your own schools leadership.

I can only imagine, you're at graduation, beaming with pride, about to receive your degree from the University of Louisville. Your family in attendance and they call your name. You walk up to the stage, and the university president is there, big smile to greet you, and says "Congratulations on all your hard work here. Here is your diploma. Would you like it in single-ply or two-ply?" Of course you select two-ply, everyone knows Charmin is the best brand in the business.

Reaction Score
This guy is right. The new AAC deal and our lack of pull in designing it proves what he’s saying. His views are accurate with his comment about leadership being the most powerful. We need to stop slinging mud at other schools, even if they are scum, and start demanding change at UConn. Is Tom Jurich looking for a job?
I hate the narrative that UConn is a victim. Nobody is restricting UConn from raising money for the athletic department. If we need more money, raise it. If our current leaders can’t do it, bring in new leaders. For the top 20 revenue athletic departments, the media contract is less than 20% of revenues. Sure, it’s important, but they prove there are opportunities available to increase revenues.

Reaction Score
Actually not. The University of Louisville is considered a victim by the FBI in the case. The NCAA investigation is a formality. There was never an inelegible or disqualified on the team or competing. Bowen was only verbally committed for a very short time. Unlike other schools in the investigation none from UofL was not even indicted in the conspiracy.
This is a minor and long expected formality.
If you wish to make a wager on the outcome of this, I would be willing.
So what you're saying is, Louisville was playing 4D chess?

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I'd rather die a slow death as a UConn fan than ever be a fan of an institution as scandal riddled as Louisvile. I think at some point in an adult's life principles are much more valuable than wins (whether they are stripped away or not). You may understand when you are older.

Reaction Score
The school received no advantage from any of this. None of the players involved ever played for UofL. Those involved have long since been fired and this is just part of the NCAAs portion of the ongoing FBI investigation of shoe companies and recruits.
I understand how fans of a scorned minor program could be excited over this, but it is humorous how some get too far over their skis with misguided and wishful thinking that this is something more than what it is and to see the inevitable disappointment when reality doesnt meet your fantasy.

Carry on, lil fellows...
Thanks! Your post gave me my morning chuckle. Denial is the first stage.
1555084007763.png

Last edited:

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

Carry on, lil fellows...
Wait is Louisville in Tennessee or Kentucky? Doesn't matter, it's all the same.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Actually not. The University of Louisville is considered a victim by the FBI in the case. The NCAA investigation is a formality. There was never an inelegible or disqualified on the team or competing. Bowen was only verbally committed for a very short time. Unlike other schools in the investigation none from UofL was not even indicted in the conspiracy.
This is a minor and long expected formality.
If you wish to make a wager on the outcome of this, I would be willing.
Notch8 = R. Pitino.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Level of sadness depends on which side of the window you are on.
Just look at my wave as your team's fake fair catch and pretend you dont see it.
Haha..your football program will continue to soil itself publicly until the plug is mercifully pulled.
Think about that next time you gleefully wish harm to UofL...we are experiencing what you only dream about.
Louisville was up 11 points after the fair catch and then choked.

Reaction Score
Level of sadness depends on which side of the window you are on.
Just look at my wave as your team's fake fair catch and pretend you dont see it.
Haha..your football program will continue to soil itself publicly until the plug is mercifully pulled.
Think about that next time you gleefully wish harm to UofL...we are experiencing what you only dream about.

Which side of the window are you on? I’m pretty sure you are behind the drive through window at Taco Bell.

Reaction Score
On the P5 side of window. The side that football programs dont shrivel up and die on.
The window UofL sees uconn through is about a 50 million dollar a year thick.
At some point, most people grow up and realize life isn't college football. You need to get a job, support a family and so on. Good luck with that loserville degree. ACC and all, you guys will always be inferior to UK in every respect. At least we got a real education and a real degree.

Reaction Score
On the P5 side of window. The side that football programs dont shrivel up and die on.
The window UofL sees uconn through is about a 50 million dollar a year thick.
UL football was garbage not too long ago. Such a short memory. Petrino is gone now.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
At some point, most people grow up and realize life isn't college football. You need to get a job, support a family and so on. Good luck with that loserville degree. ACC and all, you guys will always be inferior to UK in every respect. At least we got a real education and a real degree.

Hey, give "Notch" a break. It's not easy to master the art of coloring inside the lines. It takes talent and concentration. His degree from Northern Kentucky CC will pay dividends, just you wait and see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom