Lou Still Has A Back Issue | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Lou Still Has A Back Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What kind of injury did she have and was she given a clean bill of health? Do you think it's fair to compare and criticize Louisville when you don't know her condition or compare two different players who may have different injuries? BTW, how did Louisville make out in that game with out her today? Perhaps a couple extra days of rest will be the difference between her playing and not playing in the rest of the season......
Q: What kind of injury did she have and was she given a clean bill of health?
A: There this thing (law?) called HIPAA that would prevent me from knowing this and even if I did..... maybe your doctor friend can hip you to that.
Q: Do you think it's fair to compare and criticize Louisville when you don't know her condition or compare two different players who may have different injuries?
A: I never feel the need to be fair when I'm criticizing Louisville. In this case though I was not criticizing Louisville nor was I comparing the players injuries. What I was actually feeding your obsession to bend UCONN WBB towards considering things that other programs would do and UCONN would not, such as resting a perfectly healthy player.

1553288161091.png

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
... just don't want you to get overly exasperated with these important discussions
I am neither related to you nor responsible for you, so any exasperation experienced in dealing with you does not fall on me. TGFSF ;) But thanks so much for caring!

Reaction Score
I'm perfectly familiar with medical privacy laws but just as we know that KLS was suffering from back spasms I would assume that Carter's injury is public knowledge...............but you don't know if she is currently injured or not so how could you possibly know if it's Louisville's "policy" to rest healthy players? Luckily I'm not weighed down by hatred for so many other programs like you seem to be so I'm hardly fazed or insulted by your comments here...................glad to see you are back to your old tricks......................

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
oh I see..... so you're the medical expert now...a predictable answer after being confronted with the inconvenient truth....
What truth???? That you're clueless when it comes to KLS' back???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom