Lou Lopez-Senechal, Undertaker or Buried | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Lou Lopez-Senechal, Undertaker or Buried

Reaction Score
Why not compare apples to apples here? After leaving UCONN Courtney managed to become a double digit scorer for two season a Arizona State. ASU is in a P5 conference. So the real question you should be asking yourself if you truly want to compare the two players is this: Could Lou average double digits playing in a P5 conference? I think Lou can, but I know for certain Courtney did. A corollary to that question might be: Could Courtney be POY if she were playing in the MAAC? I think Courtney could just as I know for sure that Lou did.
Who not wait and see how she fits in and plays? You are correct, Ekmark did more than well at Arizona. What should we the take from that? Is that a knock on Geno, or Ekmark. I had great hopes for her. She came in as a top 3 point shooter, and in games that she appeared in her averages at 3 were not exceptional. That to me is the question for LOU. Exceptions 3 vs exceptional 3 at a lower level--didn't translate to Geno's game.
This is apparently DEAD argument/Discussion--it shall prove one way or another in November. Wait and See.

Reaction Score
Bolding mine.
Who not wait and see how she fits in and plays? You are correct, Ekmark did more than well at Arizona. What should we the take from that? Is that a knock on Geno, or Ekmark. I had great hopes for her. She came in as a top 3 point shooter, and in games that she appeared in her averages at 3 were not exceptional. That to me is the question for LOU. Exceptions 3 vs exceptional 3 at a lower level--didn't translate to Geno's game.
This is apparently DEAD argument/Discussion--it shall prove one way or another in November. Wait and See.

Ekmark struggled in a mid-major conference and then found success in a P-5 conference. That kind of muddies the water. :)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I wasn’t the one that started the absurd comparison. Courtney doing well at ASU should absolutely not be a knock on Geno. How could it be?

Reaction Score
Bolding mine.

Ekmark struggled in a mid-major conference and then found success in a P-5 conference. That kind of muddies the water. :)
You are of course correct, confusing. But, basket ball isn't all physical. It is a mentally controlled sport. That is, confidence, ego, bravado, you pick the correct term. Something within, controls how they shall react to situations. It is possible Arizona had fewer or less noisy fans--I DON"T KNOW. She performed well in HS, well enough for Geno to pick her. Her game went down hill, as I recall, and eventually transferred, which surprised me.
Whatever created problems for Ekmark it is fair to believe SOME--NOT ALL new kids MAY react the same. Lou a three point shooter compared to three point shooter Ekmark, has absolutely NO meaning. Humans rarely respond as psychology predicts.
As a follower of the Human Condition I can safely say if I were paid to predict the future actions of any human--I'd die broke.

Reaction Score
I wasn’t the one that started the absurd comparison. Courtney doing well at ASU should absolutely not be a knock on Geno. How could it be?
Superb comment--you asked it now answer it. You want a one on one comparison--Humans defy that type of comparison--unless it is done in a generalized grouping of thousands.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom