Lost a true Husky fan | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Lost a true Husky fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear such sad news… While 91 is something we would all gladly sign-up for, it never seems enough for a loved one… Godspeed to your mom.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear of your mom's passing. That great UConn fan now has the best seat in the house, sitting with your dad in a beautiful skybox.

Reaction Score
Today was a great day for us to get a much needed win but in the meantime we lost a huge fan.

My mom passed today at 91 beautiful years of age, sitting next to her besides her family was her UConn Jonathan pillow dog, her UConn blanket was on her for the season and she went peacefully to visit dad. She will be missed but I assure you if there's any chance she can help, she will because she hadn't missed a mens or women's game for the last 25 years at least if only to the last few months.

I share this with the BY because I need to with my cyber friends - it helps, can't sleep yet but will get back there.:(

Sorry for your loss.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Today was a great day for us to get a much needed win but in the meantime we lost a huge fan.

My mom passed today at 91 beautiful years of age, sitting next to her besides her family was her UConn Jonathan pillow dog, her UConn blanket was on her for the season and she went peacefully to visit dad. She will be missed but I assure you if there's any chance she can help, she will because she hadn't missed a mens or women's game for the last 25 years at least if only to the last few months.

I share this with the BY because I need to with my cyber friends - it helps, can't sleep yet but will get back there.:(

Mau, I'm sorry to hear that! Please accept my condolences.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Condolences from HuskyNation. Cherish the memories, they will always be with you.

Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing Mau. Hopefully you can eventually feel that every bit of sorrow is offset by the feelings of realizing what a blessing it is to have a great Mom for such a good long life. Condolences to your family.

Reaction Score

My heartfelt condolences Mau to you and your family at this very difficult time. 91 years is a fantastic run!

Thanks for sharing as you are one of a very select circle of original Yarders and we are, after all, one big, loopy, dysfunctional family here.

Reaction Score

I'm sorry for your loss Mau. Appreciate you sharing it with us.

Reaction Score

Prayers to you and your family..

Reaction Score
You are basically asking him to give up his second favorite past time. 1. golf 2a. UCONN 2b. beer
I hear but I said 'so much'. Its all relative, meaning it may mean giving up very little or practically nothing at all. Like a 2 pack a day smoker cutting out 2 cigs and saying I don't smoke as much as I used to.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Mau, The Boneyard will help with this loss. I know they helped so much last year when I loss Mr. Dribbles. My heart is overflowi ng with tears, but I know that she is in the SkyBox with your Dad and all those faithful Husky Fans that have gone ahead of us. May you find comfort from all your loyal Boneyarders and keep you post coming. GO HUSKIES! Mrs. Dribbles

Reaction Score
We all have this moment. Mau ... wishing you all the best. RIP. My Dad had 30 years of newspaper clippings on one wall of the garage. This is the touchstone of our obsession. I came home a few weeks ago (My Dad's been dead 7 years) and the wall was vacant and painted. Apparently, my sister lacked the emotional tie I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom