Lost a true Husky fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
condolences my friend, sounds like she was a lucky person and lived a good life

Reaction Score
We're so sorry to hear of your loss. The passing of a parent is never an easy time. Please accept our condolences.

Reaction Score
So sorry for your loss. Your mother and your entire family are in my prayers. I just hope that I will have my mother for 91 years, may not seem like it now but that's truly a blessing.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Oh, Mau. I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family. On the BY we fight over silly things but the support shows through this thread.
Don't forget to take care of yourself.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Mau - Sorry hearing about the loss of your mother.

Reaction Score
Really sorry to hear that. Always tough to lose family. Glad she had some pleasure in her UConn fandom. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Oh, Mau. I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family. On the BY we fight over silly things but the support shows through this thread.
Don't forget to take care of yourself.

Yeah, silly things. I've been half expecting someone to ask whether mau's mom had season tix and attended every game and stayed until the end despite cold/rain/snow/lousy opponent because that's the only measure of a "true" fan.

My condolences on your loss. Moms are special.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss mau...best wishes going forward and getting through it.

If she can help from up above, we'll take it!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Mau, so sorry for your loss. 99% of people would sign up for a 91 year life , but I know that does not make the pain of losing a parent any easier. Its always tough. My thoughts are with you.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm sorry for your loss, Mau.

Sounds like a blessed life, and for you as well to have her for that long.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm sorry for your loss Mau. Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Reaction Score
Today was a great day for us to get a much needed win but in the meantime we lost a huge fan.

My mom passed today at 91 beautiful years of age, sitting next to her besides her family was her UConn Jonathan pillow dog, her UConn blanket was on her for the season and she went peacefully to visit dad. She will be missed but I assure you if there's any chance she can help, she will because she hadn't missed a mens or women's game for the last 25 years at least if only to the last few months.

I share this with the BY because I need to with my cyber friends - it helps, can't sleep yet but will get back there.:(
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Reaction Score
Today was a great day for us to get a much needed win but in the meantime we lost a huge fan.

My mom passed today at 91 beautiful years of age, sitting next to her besides her family was her UConn Jonathan pillow dog, her UConn blanket was on her for the season and she went peacefully to visit dad. She will be missed but I assure you if there's any chance she can help, she will because she hadn't missed a mens or women's game for the last 25 years at least if only to the last few months.

I share this with the BY because I need to with my cyber friends - it helps, can't sleep yet but will get back there.:(

Really sorry for your loss Mau. May she be remembered in Husky Heaven.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Sorry Mau, my sincere condolences to you, your Dad and your family. I lost both my parents in a 2 year span and just thinking of the good times helped me through it all. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom