Lost a big Husky fan | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lost a big Husky fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Really sorry for your loss SJ. There never is enough time when it comes to our loved ones. At least in this form. I feel strongly he will still be pulling for the Huskies. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Very sorry for your loss. The memories will last forever.
How are you doing? Surgery go well?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
condolences to you and your family... cherish all the wonderful memories

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

As we all grow older, those of us who were around as far back as the Hugh Greer Era, which includes the parents of many Boneyarders, think back to those times in UConn athletics history. How far we have come from those humble beginnings is extraordinary. Our parents who were huge Husky fans carried that banner, and we honor their memory by continuing to love and support all things UConn. When one of our Husky brethren leaves us, it's a sad day. We cherish their memory and the wonderful memories from all the eras of UConn sports they lived through and cheered on.

Reaction Score
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

As we all grow older, those of us who were around as far back as the Hugh Greer Era, which includes the parents of many Boneyarders, think back to those times in UConn athletics history. How far we have come from those humble beginnings is extraordinary. Our parents who were huge Husky fans carried that banner, and we honor their memory by continuing to love and support all things UConn. When one of our Husky brethren leaves us, it's a sad day. We cherish their memory and the wonderful memories from all the eras of UConn sports they lived through and cheered on.

So so true.;)

Reaction Score
Many of us have been in your shoes. It is a tough time and I wish you peace moving forward. The better the memories, the tougher the loss. But it is part of the deal. Do your best to focus on the good times and not the loss itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom