Lost a big Husky fan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lost a big Husky fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Super John
Wishing you and your family the best. Be good to your self. It will be a tough year.

Reaction Score
So sorry to hear that man. Love hearing you're takes on here and I'm sure you got a lot of that from your dad. RIP.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
So sorry for your loss. I'm sure it'll be bittersweet watching the Huskies play without him, but every game is a chance to remember the good times.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
My dad passed peacefully last night, he was a huge Husky fan and there was nothing we loved more than watching games together and talking about the team. It feels impossibly hard when you lose your hero and best friend but the memories will always be there and UConn hoops provided us with some legendary moments and lasting memories.
Sorry for your loss and I hope the pain turns to good memories quickly

Reaction Score
My dad passed peacefully last night, he was a huge Husky fan and there was nothing we loved more than watching games together and talking about the team. It feels impossibly hard when you lose your hero and best friend but the memories will always be there and UConn hoops provided us with some legendary moments and lasting memories.

So sorry for your loss, Super.

Glad he went peacefully. I had a scare with my father last week, but he's doing okay. He's only 72.

Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear of your loss superjohn never easy. Happy he went in peace and happy to know you can rely on some great memories with your dad, best friend and hero.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
My very deepest condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and I hope the memories help you through this trying time.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss, take solace in the great memories you shared.

Reaction Score
Condolences to you and your family. I hope all your good memories get you through this sad time.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Very sorry for your loss. Closeness is very hard to forget.

Reaction Score
My sincere condolences to you John. Thoughts are very much with you.

Best Always
BDH

Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss, SJ. Sounds like he was a great dad and there's more to celebrate than to morn. Nonetheless, I'm sure this must be hard for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are for all of you.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
SuperJohn my deepest condolences. Yes Dribbles is still looking down and hoping for the best with the Huskies and he is welcoming your Dad into the Boneyard in Heaven. You and your family were there for me a year ago and the Boneyard will be with you always. Bless you all. Mrs. Dribbles

Reaction Score
Very sorry for your loss. The memories will last forever.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss, and wishing you comfort in the days ahead.

My father introduced me to the Huskies, shared his season tickets with me, and made lifetime memories. Nearly 20 years after his passing, my sister and I discuss every year what he'd think of each new player and the unfolding season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom