Lord Penfield demands a hanging | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Lord Penfield demands a hanging

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Such a disgusting display of sucking up to the new boss. Have some self respect for gods sake.
Shut up Dumpster you friar loving bastard

Reaction Score
It’s been right in front of us all along…

Spy Kids Reaction GIF
Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
I love it. And I knew Penfield was the heir to the throne. I’ll comply with the picture and all that sentence stuff in the morning. I think it’s a perfect sentence and first move as the new Judge and I respect it

That said? I won’t be called anything but Judge or Deepster by Penfield. Respect the 4 titles and the path I laid and apologize and let’s get this moving forward.

Oh and while you morons have been reading pranksters posts? I’ve been here working.
Shut up Dumpster you Friar loving Bastard

Reaction Score
Okay, rook. I like the cut of your jib. I’m all in.

Such a disgusting display of sucking up to the new boss. Have some self respect for gods sake.

I’m still drunk. Gimme a break.

Pretty sure Cooley Testiculo satisfies my avatar sentencing. Can someone make that happen?

Shut up Dumpster you Friar loving Bastard.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Now Im not in the business of Doxxing people. Wont do it, and I know Deep IRL. I can say I did pull this off a social media page. And protected identity.

Always trust content from ADub.

Real photo of Dumpster the Friar loving bastard and his hero after singing Taylor Swift together.

Inkeddeepfriar_LI.jpg

Reaction Score
I love it. And I knew Penfield was the heir to the throne. I’ll comply with the picture and all that sentence stuff in the morning. I think it’s a perfect sentence and first move as the new Judge and I respect it

That said? I won’t be called anything but Judge or Deepster by Penfield. Respect the 4 titles and the path I laid and apologize and let’s get this moving forward.

Oh and while you morons have been reading pranksters posts? I’ve been here working.
Shut up Dumpster you Friar loving Bastard

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Dumpster being in “Nashville”. Convenient alibi, but investigators have revealed he is indeed in Buffalo, sporting his favorite attire.

BB7DF54E-EAF3-4072-9193-F6F344A50498.jpeg

Reaction Score
Brother @Deepster . You honor me by passing me your mojo torch. I applaud your wisdom and courage to step down at your peak. But I fear you will soon regret this decision. This reminds me of when James A. Calhoun retired just as season loomed and named his own successor. This can only end just as badly, but first we must squeeze the final mojo juices from you.

You see Deepster as many have so plainly seen, there is only one yarder worthy of punishment this year. To sentence anyone else would at best be ignored by the mojo gods and at worst anger them greatly.

It must be you Deepster. Only you can right what you’ve wronged. But what are we to do with you? What punishment could possibly fit your crime? Your stature? I’ve pondered it thoroughly. It is clear.

You see to the novice, Mojo is seen as luck. Something that is bestowed at random, not earned with proper sacrifice and commitment.

It is your lack of commitment brother Deepster that has driven the Mojo from our ranks and into the hands of the unworthy.
I’m sure that you fully see the error of your ways but haven’t been able to come to terms with it. You ignore the student section full of Kelly Green. You ignore Ed Cooley proclaiming himself a Leprechaun.
Do you not see the Mojo choosing your most hated program to smite you?

No Brother Deepster, you see it. And you know what you must do.

To truly stoke the Mojo flames, the punished must sacrifice in a way that truly pains them. And so you pain you must endure.

As my 1st decree as the 2nd curator of the Mojo, I hereby sentence you to root for the Providence Friars so long as UConn continues to play in 2022.

You shall change your Profile Picture to Ed Cooley. If FriarJ posts, you are to like it. You are to preview the Providence North Dakota State game with glowing optimism for the friars. Should they fall? You are to lament the loss and look forward to next year. When a post mentions Adama Sanogo you must tell us why Nate Watson is better. Explain why Ken Pomeroy is a nitwit. Tell us how Justin Manaya was robbed of DPOY. Tim Welsh was a better Coach than Jim Calhoun? You better write up a post and explain why.

Go forth now Brother Deepster and serve your time well. Return the Mojo where it belongs. Godspeed and may the luck of the Friarish be with you
At least his team is still playing! @Deepster

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom