Lord Penfield demands a hanging | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lord Penfield demands a hanging

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
It’s been right in front of us all along…

Spy Kids Reaction GIF

Unbelievable!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Pssh, mere details and pendantry. The Boneyard has a long tradition of not letting facts get in the way of justice. Justice, sir, is what we seek here.
Prospective appeals
Have been preserved over less
NDak ain't playing

Those guys broke the press
And dunked on Oral Roberts
Causing post-game fight

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Deep is gonna triple down on “see? My dereliction of duty was actually good!”… like Shizzle going all in on a pair of deuces and lucking in to quads. Make no mistake, this bountiful blessing of Mojo is despite Deep, not because of him.

To Aubrien’s good health, and Deep taking his sentence like a man. In the name of Mojo, amen!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Hanging the judge who quit his job, bypassing the hangman who didn't care, bumping the donations to the person who most needs the mojo, I don't see how this isn't epic and correct.
Yea let’s not overlook the stroke of genius of tethering good will for Aubrien to Deeps compliance.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Hanging the judge who quit his job, bypassing the hangman who didn't care, bumping the donations to the person who most needs the mojo, I don't see how this isn't epic and correct.
You still living in Northern California?

(After 15 minutes, I won't be able to correct my question, right?)

Reaction Score
I love it. And I knew Penfield was the heir to the throne. I’ll comply with the picture and all that sentence stuff in the morning. I think it’s a perfect sentence and first move as the new Judge and I respect it

That said? I won’t be called anything but Judge or Deepster by Penfield. Respect the 4 titles and the path I laid and apologize and let’s get this moving forward.

Oh and while you morons have been reading pranksters posts? I’ve been here working.

Attachments

• 1647489107437.png
    1647489107437.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 132

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
He wants you to edit the original post to correct where it says North Dakota State to South Dakota State, and Manaya to Minaya
uhh- now I'm totally confused - when did I post anything like that?

I'm obviously missing something here.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I love it. And I knew Penfield was the heir to the throne. I’ll comply with the picture and all that sentence stuff in the morning. I think it’s a perfect sentence and first move as the new Judge and I respect it

That said? I won’t be called anything but Judge or Deepster by Penfield. Respect the 4 titles and the path I laid and apologize and let’s get this moving forward.

Oh and while you morons have been reading pranksters posts? I’ve been here working.
Shut up Dumpster, you Friar loving bastard!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

Shut up Dumpster you Frair loving Bastard

Reaction Score

Not your post, Penefield's post that started the thread. Since it's past 15 minutes and he can't do it himself

Reaction Score

Shut up Dumpster you Frair loving Bastard

Reaction Score

Shut up Dumpster you Friar loving bastard!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

Shut up Dumpster you Friar loving bastard!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Penfield
Point of order Your Honor, I believe you intended the response to the heretic deepster to be: “Shut up Dumpster you Friar loving bastard!” and not “you Frair loving bastard.

Correct?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Look at Penfield's post
THAT'S where those 2 errors are
Needs MOD to correct

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

Shut up Dumpster, you Friar loving bastard!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom