Looks like all the Boeheims will be watching the tourney on TV this year | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Looks like all the Boeheims will be watching the tourney on TV this year

Reaction Score

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

They are not happy, and rightfully so. Could you imagine JC saying after a losing season that he didn't care about the record?

Reaction Score

Horrific collapse by the Cuse today. Up 7 with 1:10 to go against a bubble Miami team at home and they managed to lose. They finish the season at 15-16 despite the ACC being as soft as it's ever been. Cuse will have to win at least 2 games in the ACC tournament in order to avoid Boeheim's first losing season ever.

how many chances did cuse give them?? they get the ball back on a held ball, only to give it away again. moore misses the front end, but they give up an o board on the missed ft. unbelievably bad...

Reaction Score
I turned the game on and saw Cuse was up 18….thought well that’s too bad, this one’s over. Apparently, Cuse was thinking the same thing! Ha! To see Miami come back…so methodically, while Cuse wilted under the pressure, was so fun to watch! The crowd, who was loud, grew quieter and quieter. Boeheim didn’t know what to do, except to bark at Joe Girard during a TO for a shot he took, instead of plotting strategy…crazy! The ending was just extra special with their problems inbounding and being tied up by Miami, twice and being outrebounded bc they failed to box out. Yes, senior day was extra special for the Boeheims! Can you imagine this being your lasting memory of your senior day?!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
that is spectacular. i may need to actually register on the 'cuse board and use that as my avatar.
It’ll be a funny three, maybe 3 1/2 minutes before your banned.

If I were going to create an account over there, this would be my avatar.
1646579802367.jpeg

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Imagine if we were a losing team, I’m the midst of our worst season in a lifetime and Hurley was playing his 2 sons who can’t defend for 35 minutes. Openly admitting that he doesn’t care about wins and loses he’s just happy to coach his sons? This exact scenario played out with my high school baseball coach and his twin sons lol. Yikes, their base has every right to be upset with how the JB era is ending.

Reaction Score
Boeheim should be gone tonight with Linda McMahon hired by the AD to give him a kick in the nads to boot!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom