Looks like all the Boeheims will be watching the tourney on TV this year | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Looks like all the Boeheims will be watching the tourney on TV this year

Reaction Score
Thread on the Cuse board is hilarious about their next coach. Don’t want the Rutgers coach because of his connection to UConn, but will overlook Pitino baggage

Reaction Score
Check out Picker’s last comment in this sound bite. If I’m a recruit or parent of a recruit, I wouldn’t consider taking a call from him. He manages to berate his players even when the media asks a question about him. This is delicious to watch and pathetic at the same time.

Reaction Score
Check out Picker’s last comment in this sound bite. If I’m a recruit or parent of a recruit, I wouldn’t consider taking a call from him. He manages to berate his players even when the media asks a question about him. This is delicious to watch and pathetic at the same time.

definition of a "cut your losses" scenario for boeheim. if he "doesn't want to go out this way" he REALLY won't want to go out the way they could end up playing next year.

Reaction Score
The announcer in their game yesterday was espousing the greatest idea ever. He wanted Boeheim to coach for 50 seasons. That means the 25-26 season would be his last. Sign me up for that.
If he makes 50, why not round it off at 60? He looks great for his age, and his ideas are cutting edge. I need another 15 years of him leading Syra. At least 15...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Well, I for one think that coach Boeheim has earned the right to decide when he will retire. After all, he managed to win a national championship while dealing with a decade long triple scandal of drugs, academic dishonesty, and illegal player payments. I hope he stays there to coach his grandchildren. He is one of the giants of the game and probably the most famous basketball coach in Canada.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I visit daily just to get a few belly laughs.
It is, literally, one of the best things on the Internet. It is a perfect smorgasbord of lack of self awareness, bitterness, and unwarranted arrogance, with just a smidge of UConn hate thrown in.

Reaction Score

Pure gold!!

Reaction Score
I wonder who the "pretty good" recruit is who he was referring to in that clip?

Reaction Score

Horrific collapse by the Cuse today. Up 7 with 1:10 to go against a bubble Miami team at home and they managed to lose. They finish the season at 15-16 despite the ACC being as soft as it's ever been. Cuse will have to win at least 2 games in the ACC tournament in order to avoid Boeheim's first losing season ever.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score

Horrific collapse by the Cuse today. Up 7 with 1:10 to go against a bubble Miami team at home and they managed to lose. They finish the season at 15-16 despite the ACC being as soft as it's ever been. Cuse will have to win at least 2 games in the ACC tournament in order to avoid Boeheim's first losing season ever.

I live bet Mimi in the second half to win and when cuse went up 10 with 2 min left I was like "oh well" then the magic happened haha

Reaction Score
1646702520305.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom