Looks like all the Boeheims will be watching the tourney on TV this year | The Boneyard

Looks like all the Boeheims will be watching the tourney on TV this year

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Dont count on it
Why’s that amigo? Loss number 14 is coming this weekend. You some basketball expert that knows something we don’t?

Reaction Score
I can’t quit their board.
I’d love to see Wildhack back up the brinks truck and land a [Billy] Donovan, [Brad] Stevens, Nate Oats or Eric Musselman.

Reaction Score
I’d love to see Wildhack back up the brinks truck and land a [Billy] Donovan, [Brad] Stevens, Nate Oats or Eric Musselman.
Like rubber necking at a huge car crash on the other side of the highway?

Reaction Score
Yeah I’m sure all those guys would be lining up for the job because their current gigs are worse. Holy delusional!!!!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I won't be truly happy until they lose in the ACC Tournament.

The ACC is so pathetic this year...I don't want to think of what might happen that weekend.
Fairfield could make a run in the ACC tourney this year. ND has 20 wins and is one of the top teams and was struggling to put Cuse away at home.

Reaction Score

LOL

Imagine how much money it would take for Billy Donovan to leave the Chicago Bulls (who are first place in the Eastern Conference!!!) for Syracuse. Is there any number??? $100 million?! He already makes more than $6 million a year!

Edit: Dying at one of their posters seriously suggesting hiring Carmelo Anthony as head coach

Reaction Score
I won't be truly happy until they lose in the ACC Tournament.

The ACC is so pathetic this year...I don't want to think of what might happen that weekend.
Exactly. If puke gets upchucked in the conference tourney any schlepp could end up winning it. It's worth noting that the gentlemen over at syracuse fan appear to be big NBE fans, discussing the huge UCONN vs Nova game. It's somewhat sad.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
LOL

Imagine how much money it would take for Billy Donovan to leave the Chicago Bulls (who are first place in the Eastern Conference!!!) for Syracuse. Is there any number??? $100 million?! He already makes more than $6 million a year!

Edit: Dying at one of their posters seriously suggesting hiring Carmelo Anthony as head coach
I strongly promote Carmelo for HC of CUSE.

Reaction Score
Any chance they look at Pikiell?

The fans also mention Cooley.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Lol, instead they’re going to back up the tonka for gmac

Some great Pitino discussion on there too lol

Reaction Score
i have seen them suggest jay wright and mark few would be potential candidates as well. it's insanity.

Reaction Score
Don't cash that check just yet. The ACC is almost as big a dumpster fire as Syra is this year. Any team can win their tourney. If he makes it to the final, the committee would probably let him in on name recognition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom