Looking good for Javonte | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I also have a funny feeling about this. It just seems like whenever we are about to have a recruit commit, its usually common knowledge that we are in a good place and a commitment is imminent. It seems like we never land the recruits where they set an announcement date and leading up to that date its a complete toss up. Malik Abu, Doron Lamb, Brandon Knight come to mind in those situations.
Have you read this thread? Because if you did you'd see that's not the case

Reaction Score

jaylin williams has A&M in his top 3 and is taking an OV there...think that could be a reflection of their confidence in Javonte Brown Ferguson, or lack thereof

Reaction Score
What it looks like is that the word was out that Javonte was going commit to us last Monday but he didn't - does anyone have any updated info - good or bad ?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Hope I'm wrong, but hearing it will be A&M for Javonte Brown Ferguson.

From what kind of source? Not necessarily who, just what type: analyst? AAU guy? Their program? Our program? Kids?

Reaction Score
hqdefault.jpg

Reaction Score
If true, it boggles my mind that a big can't see the huge amount of playing time available at UConn.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
We are able to get the guards, but still having trouble breaking thru with getting the big(s). That is the pattern that needs to be broken. Josh needs to have a very good season..... need to show that we can develop the bigs.

This is getting ridiculous.

Reaction Score
We are able to get the guards, but still having trouble breaking thru with getting the big(s). That is the pattern that needs to be broken. Josh needs to have a very good season..... need to show that we can develop the bigs.
Finally being in the NBE will help

Reaction Score
That’s not true at all

You’ve missed some quotes from recruits/commits
We landed AA, JB and JG in the AAC. I'm not saying the NBE won't be better for recruiting in the future, just saying it hasn't be night and day with recruiting since the switch like a lot of people were anticipating

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We landed AA, JB and JG in the AAC. I'm not saying the NBE won't be better for recruiting in the future, just saying it hasn't be night and day with recruiting since the switch like a lot of people were anticipating

It's opened more doors. It's not like 5stars will be banging on them answering them tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom