Look-a-like thread for LeBron | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Look-a-like thread for LeBron

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
You're now my favorite poster here.

How many points is that worth? I'm currently sitting on 590. I don't know why there is a point system for this asylum, nor why its becoming an ever more important aspect of my self actualization. But now that they are there, I. Must. Get More.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The points system seems to be one of those features that exists for the sake of existing. It randomly goes along using some unseen metric until it hits 590.

And then it stops.

So rejoice...you have hit the Boneyard summit.

Reaction Score
What does him being black have anything to do with him being a big ? You don't have to ignore he's black...but it has nothing to do with him being a .
Nothing! That's the point. It has nothing to do with him being a . We agree. You see, he's not a because he's black. He's a who happens to be black.
And I didn't "go out of my way." It's 5 letters added to the sentence.

Big Black is echelons better than Big .

The objections in this thread seem to be with the use of the word "black" to describe a black man. That's hypersensitive, in my book. If somebody described Bird as a Giant White Hick, nobody would think twice about the use of White.

Reaction Score
Anyone watching Lebron this year? His summer working with Hakeem is really paying off and he is looking very good in the post, an area he avoided altogether up to now. He is basically unstoppable. He has taken one 3-pointer all year after averaging 3 - 5 per game each year.

Yeah, he has seemed to be committed to that part of the game now. We will see how the season plays out though. One thing is for sure, with the way Miami plays defense, and if James stays on this course, no one is going to beat them this time around. That is assuming they are healthy, which is something that needs to be said for every team really.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
It just seems completely out of place to bring up his race. If calling LeBron black is relevant to the conversation, then I don't think anyone would've found it odd, or been 'hypersensitive' as you put it.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Eric Devendorf is a giant white . Happy daddychoc?
I completely disagree....

Devendorf is not anything like a giant....

And why do you necessarily drag size into this? Are you prejudiced against large people? Or small people? Are you a sizist?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
With my reply, this thread now contains 52 instances of the word or some alteration there of.

. 53.

Edit: I forgot the flowchart which contains (54) twice but not searchable by chrome.

This brings the (55) count up two to 57.

SJ

Reaction Score
why did you have to squeeze "black" into you're description of him?
Cuz douches are almost exclusively white. Kinda like "lady doctor."

Reaction Score
Why read into it? Why are you so hypersensitive? Why do you want me to either pretend that he's not black or ignore that he is black? Why do you want me to never note again that someone is black? Why must I be discussing race to bring up somebody's race? Why can I call a man bald, or tall, or fat, or stupid, or ponderous, or precocious without implication, but if I note his obvious race, it's a problem for you? Seriously. If you want race to not be an issue, then don't piss you pants when somebody uses skin color as a descriptor in a humorous comment that is clearly not meant to be racially inciting.

C'mon, a world class blowhard like you can't understand why your description raised an eyebrow?

Reaction Score
Wasn't gonna reply, but just so picky, nitpicky. And who really cares about LeBron? Yea he's good, but so were lots of greats without rings, African-American and Caucasion(pc is probably best). He is a great player, but hasn't accomplished anything on any big stage yet, so you can argue he's a with all the face time he gets. You can also argue he's a smart business man by the same logic. Either way, I'm not sure black or white has much to do with the situation, unless you're black or white and have racial pride sympathies. I pretty much figure I am me, not defined by race, gender, religion and so forth. I am just me.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Well, I'm old enough that I don't pick fights, ever. On the other hand, if somebody picks a fight with me, then I'm ready to defend myself.
Say, for example, if I was out in public and I described LeJerk as a Big Black Man. And say some other Big Angry man, of whatever color, decided he didn't like that and started addressing me.

This is what would happen - I'd say - "hey man, I wasn't talking to you." Then I'd attempt to leave the area.

If the person then followed me, I'd hit 911 on my phone and keep moving away.

If they closed the distance to a range that indicated that they intended to seriously injure me or kill me, out comes the gun and the argument is over, either with them figuring out that they will not be striking me, or them getting shot, completely their choice. Self defense is not only my Constitutional right, it's a fundamental, from birth, human right.

To be clear, Internet tough guy, nobody ever raises his hand to me. I live in an open carry state, and I make it clear to those who are regularly around me that I am always carrying a handgun, and I always have spare ammo just in case angry man thinks bringing his three angry buddies might yield a different result. It won't, other than I'll be expending more 10mm hollow tip rounds out of my 16 round magazine.

I do not pick fights, and I mind my business. I will not be assaulted and battered by an angry man who has so little to speak of in life that he is willing to risk an aggravated assault charge in jail time because he perceives a slight from the words of another.

In short, Daddy Chocolate, there are so many folks running around out there like you, who take fake offense at so many things, like any reference to their skin color, that I consider it an obligation to my family and to common sense to protect myself at all times.

Hey Fishy - LeJerk held an hour long press conference to announce that he was going to the Miami Heat. He does a hand clap stupid thing with talc just for the marketing and attention. His headband is worn as an adornment, not to absorb sweat. He walked off the court in a tiff after losing a playoff without shaking hands. He quit on the Cavaliers in a playoff game. He's a loser and a spoiled, self-centered jerk.

oh now you carry a gun cause you're a *talker and you know your mouth will get you in trouble.

you're the type that would call him a black then dare him to approach you so you can pull out you cap-gun. haha tough guy

we should be scared of your type... trigger happy trash talker.

name calling and gun pulling threats on the net, was you bullied as a child?

Reaction Score
I think what he's saying is aggressive, but he's expressing the FACT that many young African-American men are resorting to gun violence these days. It's happening often enough, and these folks are the primary, and significantly most often offenders. Is it the Police keeping the black man down, or is it the black man not honoring his duty to his family/country?

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Cuz douches are almost exclusively white.
But then when I think of dook I think of the phrase 'big doofy white guys', which is interesting because I think most doofy guys are white.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Why'd you have to mention white? What's wrong with just big and doofy?

I dare you to go up to some big, doofy guy and call him white. He'll do something bad to you, probably.

I know if you tried that with me, you'd be dealing with some hollow points because I don't take that s***.

I don't have a gun because they are scary, but if you think that I'm not going to throw a hollow point at you or maybe try to push one into your squishier parts, you are sadly mistaken.

Those duck*ers leave a welt, bitch. Quite a welt, indeed.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I think what he's saying is aggressive, but he's expressing the FACT that many young African-American men are resorting to gun violence these days. It's happening often enough, and these folks are the primary, and significantly most often offenders. Is it the Police keeping the black man down, or is it the black man not honoring his duty to his family/country?

Can you help him provide the exact stats on that FACT?... UConn may have 12 African-American on a team of 15, how many of them fit that description?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Why'd you have to mention white? What's wrong with just big and doofy?

I dare you to go up to some big, doofy guy and call him white. He'll do something bad to you, probably.

I know if you tried that with me, you'd be dealing with some hollow points because I don't take that s***.

I don't have a gun because they are scary, but if you think that I'm not going to throw a hollow point at you or maybe try to push one into your squishier parts, you are sadly mistaken.

Those duck*ers leave a welt, bitch. Quite a welt, indeed.

Who needs hollow points when you're 6'6" 250?

SJ

Reaction Score
But then when I think of dook I think of the phrase 'big doofy white guys', which is interesting because I think most doofy guys are white.
Interesting. So it appears we use terms when they are uncommon and common descriptions or perceptions. So, I was making a joke and I see no one jumped on my sexism! You guys are really funny and your macho banter makes me wish I was a dude so I might be good at it. Also, it appears we need a game, eh? Or some babysheep to get pissed off at. For what it's worth, my ten year old watches b.ball alone, with no one's opinion influencing him, and he tells me LeBron is a big show off who loves himself too much! I know this because I bought him a LeBron shatter tee for Christmas and it is not the type of player he wants to emulate.

Reaction Score

yes, but big doofy white guys are not necessarily big douchey white guys. Christian Laettner was a big douchey white guy. The Plumlees are big doofy white guys.
I'm tempted to say that whether you're doofy or douchey depends on how good you are. But then there's Shelden Williams, who was pretty good...but also clearly doofy. And not particularly douchey.

But then again, there's Taymon Domzalski, who was both doofy AND douchey.

Does that help clarify anything? Probably not, but man I could talk about doofy/douchey Duke big guys all day. Thank god for them.

SJ

Reaction Score
Actually, I believe he was accusing people of being too sensitive to words. He's the one gun toting. I see no comments by P that black men carry guns. Just sayin'.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Interesting. So it appears we use terms when they are uncommon and common descriptions or perceptions. So, I was making a joke and I see no one jumped on my sexism! You guys are really funny and your macho banter makes me wish I was a dude so I might be good at it. Also, it appears we need a game, eh? Or some babysheep to get pissed off at.

Please do not try to goad us into sexism when we are busy with other more pressing isms.

There is plenty of time for us to be sexist, but right now, we have bigger fish to fry, sweet cheeks.

I can pencil in a misogynistic thread in for the middle of next week if that works for you? We have a thread about Asian drivers on tap for next Monday, but I think I can squeeze you in right after that and just before a "Midgets, who the duck* do they think they are?" thread that will run Tuesday.​

Reactions: SJ
Reaction Score
If this thread done anything for me, it has confirmed my belief that Prezidint is indeed a classic Boneyarder. Welcome back FrankIvy.

SJ

Reaction Score
Fishy, you are goshdarn hysterical. Rainbow of douches I will never forget. But you know I might sound silly or worse breaking out this reference to someone who hasn't read this thread. Ooo...double rainbow!

Reaction Score
Daddy Chocolate - go buy this partially black and use it. And remember, no matter how much you think YouTube sucker punch videos represent the world, nobody raises his hand to me for any reason. Ever. I don't get in street fights with animals. I defend myself, only when necessary, but then absolutely.

http://nokautimg4.pl/p-7c-6e-7c6e250bcb84fabe2f3d0957e55a7d8c500x500/vulcanite-anal-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom