Lock On- Zanetto | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Lock On- Zanetto

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Locked on big12 ...I don't get how this gets posted before the scheduled release time of tomorrow via this 10tv ha, but it's tomorrow's episode that claims to have new knowledge. I have not listed to it yet, but I wanted to drop it here.
This is entertaining. Drake discusses UConn with a Spencer McLaughlin in a courtroom style exchange. Drake has done a 180 on UConn.

Just curious if UConn did get an invite, who would we prefer or predict would be #18.

Reaction Score

Locked on big12 ...I don't get how this gets posted before the scheduled release time of tomorrow via this 10tv ha, but it's tomorrow's episode that claims to have new knowledge. I have not listed to it yet, but I wanted to drop it here.
It's literally based on a non-key tweet lol

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
This is entertaining. Drake discusses UConn with a Spencer McLaughlin in a courtroom style exchange. Drake has done a 180 on UConn.

Just curious if UConn did get an invite, who would we prefer or predict would be #18.
I'd prefer that they stay at 17 until some of the ACC schools are available but if they're bent on bringing in an 18th, then SDSU seems like the best option out of those who may be able to move over quickly.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
That moron is happy, really happy that we're still in the Big East and NOT earning more money?!?! What a total disgrace of a supposed fan he is. Whether you like the schools your uni is affiliated with, the ultimate driver should be in deriving growth and value. Of the major public unis, we don't get that by just being in the Big East, who I actually like, but we don't have the same identity with. What a myopic shidiot this guy is.

Reaction Score
Anyone today can get on a microphone get on the internet and pretend to be an expert/insider. The level of quality in the media has sadly devolved

Reaction Score
That moron is happy, really happy that we're still in the Big East and NOT earning more money?!?! What a total disgrace of a supposed fan he is. Whether you like the schools your uni is affiliated with, the ultimate driver should be in deriving growth and value. Of the major public unis, we don't get that by just being in the Big East, who I actually like, but we don't have the same identity with. What a myopic shidiot this guy is.
I still don't think he's a UConn fan

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Zanetto us with his breaking news. Don’t ever click on a tweet or listen to one more episode of his pod cast. The backlash began when he broke the ‘news’
Absolutely and Murphy.

Reaction Score
I still don't think he's a UConn fan
I think he is like an owner of a franchise. It's his job but he certainly doesn't show any passion for the program, and doesn't know his audience either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom