Live Stream for Tomorrow's Exhibition | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Live Stream for Tomorrow's Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
its for the month. Feed is awful however. Replays and commercials during game action causing you to miss a play or two.
Yeah, the feed and the setup were awful, and having to sit through that Buffalo Wild Wings commercial every time I needed to reload/refresh was so annoying that I ended up pissing off my entire family because they were trying to talk to me while I was setting it up. But, once I got it set and hooked up to my flat screen with an HDMI cable there were few issues and I enjoyed being able to watch the game as opposed to the alternative. I've certainly wasted $10 on much less worthy things before.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So this is our only option for watching at home again today, right?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
someone want to give their name and password for the game?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
So this is our only option for watching at home again today, right?
for viewing yes.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Since nobody here seemed to know or cared to answer I went ahead and emailed them. They replied with..."The subscription packages are monthly or yearly. However, some schools broadcast some of their events in "Audio Only" format. This can be because of licensing issues or because of equipment limitations. We will offer whatever the school decides to deliver to us.
The icon to the right of the event should indicate the Audio/Video format. A triangle or camera icon means video, the speaker icon signifies audio"

I think some of us missed the question. I have one for you and @tcf14. Is there any way to increase the size of the picture for the computer. The maximum size they offer is 3x5.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think some of us missed the question. I have one for you and @tcf14. Is there any way to increase the size of the picture for the computer. The maximum size they offer is 3x5.
I am able to get full screen on my computer by clicking on the arrows in the lower right corner of the broadcast screen; and then I connect my laptop to my 55" flat screen with an HDMI cable, so I watch it on TV. The resolution isn't great, but I still prefer it to watching on my computer.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I am able to get full screen on my computer by clicking on the arrows in the lower right corner of the broadcast screen; and then I connect my laptop to my 55" flat screen with an HDMI cable, so I watch it on TV. The resolution isn't great, but I still prefer it to watching on my computer.
Thanks. I didn't see those angled UR, LL arrows. If the resolution was better I'd hook it up to the TV.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Really? Over $10? Wow.
yeah bc ive done this the past few years and every time i cancel after the two games i get charged for a few more months... if someone is willing to give out their password and username who cares, i did that every time for my group of friends... i didnt say, "It's only $10"

Curiouser
Reaction Score
yeah bc ive done this the past few years and every time i cancel after the two games i get charged for a few more months... if someone is willing to give out their password and username who cares, i did that every time for my group of friends... i didnt say, "It's only $10"
I've done it previously as well and did not get charged for additional months after I canceled.

I have no problem if someone else is willing to give out their password and username. I do have a problem with asking for it.

Reaction Score
Online radio option for just audio? There's gotta be a free link somewhere

Reaction Score
is Joe D doing the game on WTIC 1080 or is our only option paying $?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
There was a free audio broadcast last week
Ah, I mistook your prior post as seeking video. I don't know about free audio. I assumed the audio link from huskyvision was free, but apparently it is not.

Reaction Score
SCSU is an exhibition this year...

We might end up in their conference if UConn FB doesn't receive some support the BB junkies - come to NYC this weekend and cheer on UConn FB and watch as the Syracue - New Yorks College Team gets an adustment!

:)
Football just isn't our sport at Uconn

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Too bad - we will end up in conference with Southern CT or Stony Brook before we do with Duke or Iowa... Enjoy BB.

Reaction Score
Too bad football isn't helping our chances of getting into a better conference. I'm fine with staying in the AAC for now

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Is there a gametracker link so I can check out live stats?

Reaction Score
Anyone have a free link for folks in Florida?

Yes I was the lone husky fan at a bar in Vero Beach, Florida screaming my head off as they beat Florida and Kentucky. The only one left in the bar besides staff at that. Looking forward to another great year!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you want to subscribe to Game Day Live for the video (basically, hockey from this point on), do so through the app.

That way Google or Apple will control the renewals and if you cancel, they can't "accidentally" charge you for another couple of months.

(I have had no such issue in the past - I always subscribe and then cancel in disgust when every broadcast is a disaster.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom