Live Stream for Tomorrow's Exhibition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Live Stream for Tomorrow's Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
The football board is separating the fans between the supporters. Supporters mindlessly drop money to the programs, which makes them better than fans. They're coming over here too demanding this. So either pay the $9 or you're inferior. Season tickets and buying tournament game tickets are not enough now. ;)

Garbage Post!

:)

If you think $9 is mindlessly dropping money to the program you love so be it - differenting opinions make the world go round. But if you are looking to mindlessly drop money to the program have you heard about the UConn football game at Yankees Stadium on Saturday?
:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It's worth the $1o just to hear the "off air" announcing banter that they don't always remember to mute.

Reaction Score
There is now a PREMIUM WATCH box on Huskyvision!!!!!!!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The football board is separating the fans between the supporters. Supporters mindlessly drop money to the programs, which makes them better than fans. They're coming over here too demanding this. So either pay the $9 or you're inferior. Season tickets and buying tournament game tickets are not enough now. ;)
CSTV is controlled by CBS. UConn doesn't get a whole heck of a lot from that $9.95 fee, if anything at all.

Reaction Score
Yikes. I already subscribed, but that seems like a bit of an overreaction to a fairly innocuous question.

Take it how you want.

Beat writers' stories are too similar. "What a joke the media is - entertain us."

We can't watch an exhibition online? "UConn is a disgrace."

We only get sound? "What a joke - Kentucky gets video."

Oh, turns out we can watch it online, but I have to pay? "Give it to me for free."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Take it how you want.

Beat writers' stories are too similar. "What a joke the media is - entertain us."

Oh, turns out we can watch it online, but I have to pay? "Give it to me for free."
I'm getting it for free? The feed sucks.
Improved feed? I'm not a huge fan of the announcers.

So it goes..

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Take it how you want.

I gave you a like cause it's true, but there is a part of me that finds it humorous whenever someone complains about people complaining.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
[

FYI - you probably wouldnt be a good fit to work for UConn in this endeavor but thanks for your support in purchasing Season Tickets to BB-

http://www.foundation.uconn.edu/endowed-support.html

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I paid $10 to stream the game through my eyeballs -- and I get to watch the free throws, too!

Reaction Score
EXTREMELY IMPRESSED... at the quick integration of FrontierCommunications logo. Yea, so it looks like it was MSPaint-ed in there. but they've been online for like a week!

Now if only my telephone worked... right @Bootsthemonkey ?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
have they announced the starting 5 yet? Going to be interesting!

Reaction Score
Take it how you want.

He asked about a promo code and now you're lumping him in with everyone else whose opinion you disagree with.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
"As I embark on this journey, I want to say we're going to take the stairs and not the escalator," Ollie said on Sept. 13 at Gampel Pavilion. "The escalator's for cowards. We're going to take the stairs. It's going to be … one … step … at a time and we're going to get there."

Whats that mean - NO SHORTCUTS.

A promo code is a shortcut.
;)

Reaction Score
So if I buy HuskyVision, is it just for that game or monthly,and I can stream all games that are played that month?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Is that free? It asks me to register, including payment information, and says that this content is "premium."

NB: I'm not opposed to paying for it; just wondering if there is a free option.

I could not find a code earlier. Probably have to signup and cancel.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
So if I buy HuskyVision, is it just for that game or monthly,and I can stream all games that are played that month?

Looking for the same answer. Anyone know? When I looked it seemed like this was the only game that was going to be streamed. The rest look like just audio.

Reaction Score
He asked about a promo code and now you're lumping him in with everyone else whose opinion you disagree with.

I'm not sure how you keep missing the point. And it's not the "opinion" I disagree with as much as the unrelenting complaining.

Reaction Score
Looking for the same answer. Anyone know? When I looked it seemed like this was the only game that was going to be streamed. The rest look like just audio.

Since nobody here seemed to know or cared to answer I went ahead and emailed them. They replied with..."The subscription packages are monthly or yearly. However, some schools broadcast some of their events in "Audio Only" format. This can be because of licensing issues or because of equipment limitations. We will offer whatever the school decides to deliver to us.
The icon to the right of the event should indicate the Audio/Video format. A triangle or camera icon means video, the speaker icon signifies audio"

Reaction Score

its for the month. Feed is awful however. Replays and commercials during game action causing you to miss a play or two.

Reaction Score
Take it how you want.

4 championships tends to give a sense of entitlement. Also in the Northeast complaining is what people do, its how they bond with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom