OT: - "LIVE" music videos | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: "LIVE" music videos

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Since we bumped this thing, I just love this whole hour of video. Audience starts off subdued, maybe somewhat skeptical that the band can pull it off. By the time they get to the Sgt Pepper reprise, then Day In the Life, the audience is convinced they saw something incredible. And then Hey Jude takes it completely over the top. Audience is a bunch of old farts, but this had to be a thrill for them.

Thinking of seeing them myself in April in Munich where they're doing the White Album.

Also currently loving the Courtney Barnett/Kurt Vile Pitchfork vid shot in Malibu, but there's no actual audience, so guess that doesn't count.

Reaction Score
I've gone back to this concert so many times, Chicago at Tanglewood. Great band, but so remarkable for the audio quality considering it was 1970.

CTA was a great debut double album. First few records were all that. Then 2 tragedies. Accidental death and Peter Cetera.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
How's the weight loss going? Based on your original schedule, figured you'd be down around 210 lbs by now. As you're off to the side, hard to tell how skinny you've gotten, but everyone looks emaciated compared to fat-ass trumpet player.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You may or may not have heard of this band. They really never made it down here, but they were iconic up in Canada. Their lead singer (Gord Downie) passed away a couple years ago (brain tumor), national tragedy for them. This is a good example of what they did live.

New Orleans Is Sinking (with Westwind/Cookie Factory and Ahead By a Century) - The Tragically Hip

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How's the weight loss going? Based on your original schedule, figured you'd be down around 210 lbs by now. As you're off to the side, hard to tell how skinny you've gotten, but everyone looks emaciated compared to fat-ass trumpet player.

Ive gained 16 lbs back since august.

still down 39. but I had gained 20 back....... got serious after xmas again.

going back down again.

Trumpet player rocks.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Ive gained 16 lbs back since august.

still down 39. but I had gained 20 back.. got serious after xmas again.

going back down again.

Trumpet player rocks.

Fat-ass horn players usually do rock. As do fat-ass drummers.

I plateaued at about 30lbs off peak from the initial post in March, but thankfully not putting it back on. And still eat a bag of chips a week. Sometimes two.

Reaction Score
Was thinking I did not have a "go to"...but have watched this dozens and dozens of times. My all time favorite rendition of this classic. Soulful vocals, tasty guitar, all the hooks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom