LIU Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

LIU Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
I agree. No flag, no conference logo, faded screen printed numbers. This D1 basketball we’re talking about here. That’s ignoring the fact they looked like used tissues and the yellow color was running.

I didn't even think to look for the flag or conference logo. Definitely some manager just packed the wrong unis.

Reaction Score
If we play a lineup of Sanogo, Clingan, Karaban, Hawkins and Jackson and stay healthy, we win the national championship. This entails Jackson running the point with Newton backing him up.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Uniforms looked like they were made out of paper (disposable?).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Coaches will be using this game to demonstrate how to run offense.

And to recruit.

Great game. Who would have thunk it we be blowing out games and the women’s team struggling to win. And Croatia and Morocco winning. Twilight Zone stuff.
In its defense, the woman’s team has exactly the same amount of depth as LIU did today. Injuries have devastated them. Tough to see how they could possibly pull out a win against Maryland tomorrow, but it’s never smart to bet against Auriemma.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
In its defense, the woman’s team has exactly the same amount of depth as LIU did today. Injuries have devastated them. Tough to see how they could possibly pull out a win against Maryland tomorrow, but it’s never smart to bet against Auriemma.
As you know I’m a fan of the women’s team. They have a valid reason to be struggling currently. But be honest this was not predictable .

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
LIU should mail it in if they won’t bother to iron their uniforms. Forget how they played, they looked like a rec league team.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As you know I’m a fan of the women’s team. They have a valid reason to be struggling currently. But be honest this was not predictable .
Agree, they are absolutely snake bit this year. Have to hope that things start turning around. Hopefully Muhl was not concussed, Lopez foot is good enough to go and Dorka’s healthy enough to get a few minutes. And that ought to be enough to make the game tomorrow competitive.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I hope Clingan is here next year because they'll need to rename Hartford Dunk City in that case. He's like an automatic flush if the ball is near the rim. It's hilarious how little he needs to move to pull off a dunk, I guess when you only need 4" of vert to touch the rim it's pretty easy. Does anyone know what his FT% was in HS? A quick search didn't turn it up. I'd like him to hit at least 65% if not better, his stroke looks good so not sure why he's not hitting more. Not a big deal as yet since he's not drawing a lot of fouls - could matter later in the season though.

Loved the Jordan no look bounce pass and he's just skilled everywhere.

Was fun to watch Sanogo and Karaban swap positions on that one possession plus Sanogo's hilarious coast-to-coast followed by a steal and layup...

Andre's steal & around-the-back dunk? WOW. Heck, that's the second game they've started with a lob to him with a monster dunk.

I kept saying this is like Arcade Mode. Press X for monster jam, press Y for reverse layup.

Reaction Score
They definitely brought practice jerseys by accident.
I think it's their actual jerseys, just scrolled through their Instagram and they've worn them before. The white home jerseys look just as bad

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
C5091AA2-D708-4AD9-86BD-5D4DBC60D673.jpeg

These are actually really nice

Reaction Score
I think it's their actual jerseys, just scrolled through their Instagram and they've worn them before. The white home jerseys look just as bad

No flag or conference logo. I don't think so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom