Little Suzie Herbst Getting Schooled | The Boneyard

Little Suzie Herbst Getting Schooled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyday our situation is deteriorating and I honestly believe Storrs has no idea what its doing. Calhoun is pushing us to stay in the BE and there is gridlock internally. If Missouri announces, WV exits and the BE implodes. UCONN Football is the big ticket program and a lot of investment has gone into it. It would be ironic if basketball (which helped create the possibility for a real national level FBall program) becomes the instrument of its demise. What a friggin mess.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i love the adds on the by now. the one to the right of the screen when i opened this thread is a "sexy" pic of em. "just gona stand there".....the answer is lie if anyone is wondering. save u the popup.

Reaction Score
You do realize there is nothing we can do right? We either get invited or we don't. What our soon to be retired bb coach does or says has zero weight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Everyday our situation is deteriorating and I honestly believe Storrs has no idea what its doing. Calhoun is pushing us to stay in the BE and there is gridlock internally. If Missouri announces, WV exits and the BE implodes. UCONN Football is the big ticket program and a lot of investment has gone into it. It would be ironic if basketball (which helped create the possibility for a real national level FBall program) becomes the instrument of its demise. What a friggin mess.
Full of panic, speculation, and hyperbole. Well done.

Reaction Score

If only we had Boneyard user BlueDogs there. Then we'd be set. Alas.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If only we had Boneyard user BlueDogs there. Then we'd be set. Alas.

If only Jim Calhoun didn't want to be in the Big East, we'd get past that internal gridlock and be in the Big 10!

Reaction Score

How do you know all this Fredo?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Should Pres. Herbst call a daily press conference to let panicky UConn football fans know what she's doing to secure a place in a major conference? As a CT taxpayer, I'd rather have her do her job which is running the entire University of Connecticut.

Reaction Score
The problem is deeply rooted in the last administration. She should do what Obama does - Blame on Bush.

Reaction Score
The problem is deeply rooted in the last administration. She should do what Obama does - Blame on Bush.
Yea thats really working for him - Do not get me started on Obama.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'm at the dealership getting my car's oil changed this morning. Back in the day I used to change the oil in both of my parents' cars and then my own car whenever I had ramps or a good jack. Nowadays I get free oil changes and they have wifi so I surf the internet for an hour or so while I wait.

What was the OP about again?

Reaction Score
Something about Herbst getting paid more than himself.

Reaction Score

so what's you suggestion then, genius? and if you give me the some drivel about how we should be in the ACC by now, save your breath

Reaction Score
All this #begharder and 'Little Suzie' crap (sexist much?) reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George runs over the women and children while fleeing the kitchen fire.

This isn't going to get solved in a day, week, month or year but this state didn't build $150 million-plus worth of facilities so that pipsqueak speck of human debris Gene DeFilippo could push us into the MAC.
It may take a legal nuclear s**tstorm or threat of same to defend that investment, but we'll be fine. A little bruised, but fine.

Relax.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We have the Cesspool for people that want to talk politics.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I hate energy suckers. Negative energy suckers suck ass.
If I didn't have a great quote from Calhoun, "Negative energy suckers suck ass." Would be by new signature line. You, sir, are a poet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom