Little Suzie Herbst Getting Schooled | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Little Suzie Herbst Getting Schooled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyday our situation is deteriorating and I honestly believe Storrs has no idea what its doing. Calhoun is pushing us to stay in the BE and there is gridlock internally. If Missouri announces, WV exits and the BE implodes. UCONN Football is the big ticket program and a lot of investment has gone into it. It would be ironic if basketball (which helped create the possibility for a real national level FBall program) becomes the instrument of its demise. What a friggin mess.
Herbst will do what's best for the University of CT and not what's best for Jim Calhoun. Calhoun must realize he's in a position all by himself with no one to back him up, not Herbst, not Geno, not PP, not the AD and not board of governors, and not Dan Malloy.

Reaction Score
I still fear that we will someday learn that the ACC approached Hathaway months ago and he turned them down.

That has been stated twice by people who seem to have a lot of inside information. It's easy to ignore the inside Nova guy that trolls RU's board, but so far his information has been correct each time. He has broken stories long before Blaudschun, and he was mentioning all this many months ago.

Reaction Score
More true than anyone here realizes . . . .

Any University President who put cardboard cut outs of himself around campus was not spending his brain power in the right areas.

Reaction Score
3634064892_3be61da8ed.jpg

Reaction Score
That has been stated twice by people who seem to have a lot of inside information. It's easy to ignore the inside Nova guy that trolls RU's board, but so far his information has been correct each time. He has broken stories long before Blaudschun, and he was mentioning all this many months ago.

I have no idea if it is (and doubt that it is) true. What I do know is that we have enemies on both sides of the football/non-football BE schools. There is a reason for that.

Reaction Score
Hathaway had no power to say yes or no. You think he kept it from the UConn president and rest of the Big East?

If such a story existed and some guy on a forum knew it then the press would have known it.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
like you have any idea what's going on, or what she's doing, or what she's not doing

can only shake my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog