Little Brother Having a Big Sad; a Compilation | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Little Brother Having a Big Sad; a Compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow… just. Wow! The sore loser vibe is palpable on that site (I gotta get on there to get a daily dose of hilarity). “Lucky?” “Scumbags”? I have a word: JEALOUS…
It’s hard to come up with an analogy for a fan base whose sense of worth is so incongruent with their actual success, all the while constantly spewing such shrimp-dcik energy at a program that they wish was still beneath them, which has actually risen to something admirable.

Reaction Score
They think we’re lucky for not having to play top seeds.

It’s a shame we didn’t play Alabama in the non conference schedule.
I had an angry Miami fan tell me that Uconn had nothing to do with Miamis loss as they just had an off night missing layups and shots they usually hit and Uconn had an easier path of course to the F4 which i find idiotic. I guess we are undeserving because we`r not that good yet we beat his team by 13 points, lead for most of the game by double digits and oh yeah they lead for maybe 30 seconds?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
They think we’re lucky for not having to play top seeds.

It’s a shame we didn’t play Alabama in the non conference schedule.
Anyone on that train need only look at kenpom. We’re the best team in the country regardless of what happens Monday night.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It will not be long before we will have to explain to young people that Syracuse was once relevant in college athletics, like we have to explain how rotary phones work. Neither makes any sense to someone under the age of 25.

Reaction Score
It will not be long before we will have to explain to young people that Syracuse was once relevant in college athletics, like we have to explain how rotary phones work. Neither makes any sense to someone under the age of 25.
as a a guy in his early thirties, i remember being shocked to learn that temple was once a college basketball power under john chaney.

kids will feel the same way about syracuse in a matter of years.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Lol especially given that lonely trophy they won was with an average team that we whooped twice that season
How much money did Carmelo get paid that season to go there?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I sometimes feel sorry for our Canadian friends. But the great Bill Murray has a message even for them:
Bill Murray Groundhog GIF

Reaction Score
"In general, I’ve not been a critic of JB, although I was oftentimes deservedly critical. However, Hurley blatantly lied to recruits, telling them that UConn was going to win the National Championship. Meanwhile, JB was walking around basically telling everyone that we shouldn’t expect to beat Duke or UNC or even UVA every year. It was ridiculous. Now look at the reality of the situation. JB gave on the program. The fact that UConn is about win another NC before SU considering where each program was just a few years ago is insane and shameful. I’m sick."

hurley "lied" to recruits by telling them that uconn could win a championship, now they are in position to a win a championship. how could he do such a thing????

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
This is the first time I have read through one of these Syracuse threads. WOW….but it is laughable. They do not understand what team means. They think it is giving the ball to a generational scorer “Melo” getting out of the way and playing a decent zone is what team means. This UCONN team easily beats Syracuse Melo Natty team. IMO…

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
And they could learn a lesson I just insulted them and wrote to positive thoughts to do it…..that’s what classy fans do

Reaction Score
Just for clarity's sake, we've made the tournament 15 times since winning that first title in 1999, and missed it eight times, with five of those misses occurring in the last 10 years during the Calhoun-Ollie-Hurley transition stretch (2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019). During that same stretch, Syracuse has missed the tournament seven times, including the last two. This is the data set they're working with over at LifeSucks Analytics.

Now if I could just explain to my boss that I'm hardly ever late to work, because I've only been late 15 out of the last 23 days, and thus there's no reason for him to give me a PIP letter. Hey, maybe OrangeDW can help him see the light!

Reaction Score
Orlandocuse woke up with a serious hangover today and OrangeDW is a legit freak.

They need to chalk success up to luck because then they feel like they have a chance too.

Reaction Score
I went looking to see what cough cough” New Englands team” thought of this and couldn’t even find a useful message board for them.

They are the red stapler guy from office space.

Acc offices. Why is BC still collecting money from us?

The bobs. There 10 fans didn’t notice we told them to leave so they just kept playing and losing.

Reaction Score
I went over there to read the remorse...Pure Gold, Stay Gold Otto, Stay Gold!

Reaction Score
I couldn't believe some of the takes I was reading here were true, had to go look for myself. The delusion is real strong with that group but some are open to the truth. This might be my favorite post because reality is settling in for some:

Watching UConn reminds me how they’ve destroyed us on the recruiting trail lately. A lot of the type of players we would normally bank on getting have been going there instead in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom