No attack here @CTBballfan243 just FYI on title 9... Title IX - Wikipedia3. Reduce # of scholarships per team to spread out talent
Bata Boom Bata Bing! Could not agree with @Monte more. My first three thoughts to post but running late.1. Call PALMING when a player does it
2. Call WALKING when a player does i
3. In the last 2 minutes of the game, if any player is fouled, she gets FIVE foul shots. This will stop the "crazy" fouls trying to stop the clock/or to gain possession.
I like the way you are thinking here. Coaches do only have 20 seconds (I think) to make the replacement. There is a time limit, I have seen a tech called for not promptly replacing the player. But I like not allowing it to become an uncalled time-out. I'm not sure how to physically manage that, though, as one team will probably be near their bench.1. Eliminate the free timeout coaches get when a player fouls out. All players have to stay on the court and coaches have 20 seconds to replace a player.
2. 90 second limit on all official reviews, if you can’t decide if it’s a flagrant foul in that amount of time then it’s not one.
3. Contacting the ball with your hand at anything below a handshake position is actually a violation- eliminate the tremendous advantage the offensive player has by pausing the ball while dribbling by putting their hand under the ball.
Just a heads-up from the peanut gallery.Good one. I forgot that I also would like possession to go to the defense who produced the tie up. Getting a tie up is a success for the defense and they should be rewarded for it.
On #1...why not? Coaches transfer and coach right away. Wouldn't this cost the receiving school more money since you essentially extend the length of the college stay by a year for each transfer?1. Don’t allow transfers to play immediately
2. Extend 3 point to men’s range
3. Restore 1 and 1 at some point in 4thQ.