LINK to watch the 3 UConn girls in JBC girls game today at 5:30 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

LINK to watch the 3 UConn girls in JBC girls game today at 5:30

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's always awkward talking about these young women's physical attributes, but I was somewhat surprised to see that Megan's lower body was more . . . un-skinny(?) than I had realized. Should help her with posting up and boxing out. :cool:
Yeah, I look for Meg to post up. She's pretty strong for a HS player.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is really cool. The "West" boys' team has a player named Lonnie Walker, Jr. He's a Miami commit and looks very good. He has his own cheering section, probably 2-3 busses full of people from Reading. They have photos of Lonnie and go nuts every time he scores.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
13 rebounds in 17 minutes for Jade Williams. Not bad

Alot of rebounds to be had though..... the east was throwing up major bricks from looking at the stats

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Meg made a layup fairly early in the 3rd Q and appeared to be getting untracked, then got whacked in the face/eye and sat out for several minutes. She missed several shots early, just as in the McDonald's game.

I thought that Westbrook shot better than the box score shows.

Yes, the East shot poorly: Megan, Rellah, et al.

HGN

Reaction Score
For me , the fun fact that came out of this weeks AllStar games and Classics , was that all four(4) of our players came away healthy. No injuries or tweaks. Regardless of how they each played they came away healthy .

Once they arrive on campus Geno will make them better mentally, physically , and basketball wise . So I am not worried about how they played. I am happy they are healthy and ready to go.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
Great Analysis by Lexi on MSU game. " Started out rough and couldn't get out of their funk". Next great Analyst for ESPN 20 years down the road.:rolleyes:
Lexi said "they started out ..." but later on she used the words "we" and "us". Girl has the right mind-set already.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lexi said "they started out ..." but later on she used the words "we" and "us". Girl has the right mind-set already.

I find it very impressive how much they are invested in UConn performance before they even join the team. They took the loss very hard and already feel very protective of UConn tradition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom