2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 32 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With the way the Balls are rolling in. One can assume that he’s not taking anymore visits. :cool:
Senior.jpg

Reaction Score
Wait…what? He left???

You never let the target leave the premises without closing the deal and getting a commit! Sales 101.

We are doomed…

Did you start following UConn men's basketball about 10 minutes ago?

Hurley never pushes a recruit to commit while he is on the visit. He allows the recruit to go back and set it up in his own time. As long as he got the silent verbal before he left (which has been Dan's way since he got here) Then we are good.

All I have to say is, after everything Dan and this coaching staff have done: TRUST THE PROCESS.

This is the best coaching staff in college basketball, and they are quite excellent at the whole recruiting thing too... just ask Mama Castle!

Reaction Score
Please explain this. Who’s in charge of the website and who authorizes those things?
I don’t have the answer to either of those questions, but I think you answered them yourself. Someone authorizes these things. I encourage you to look at who the account follows, 95% is alumni, coaches, and other team accounts.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
It works out rather nicely, as the first game next year will be in Texas. However, I did some research, and it's about a three-and-a-half-hour drive from his hometown of Richardson, TX, to the Moody Center. Not exactly in his backyard. Hopefully his family is ok with long drives. Makes no sense to fly.
3.5 hour drive in Texas is like a spin around the block in CT.

Reaction Score
UConn MBB follows Pat Ngongba, Boogie Fland, VJ Edgecombe, Tahaad Pettiford.

I think it’s a done deal but it’s not like UConn MBB will only follow players after they commit.
I mean, yes….that’s 4/154 lol. Point being, UConn MBB follows UConn things

Reaction Score

I think it’s a done deal but it’s not like UConn MBB will only follow players after they commit.
I may be misremembering but I feel like this was a thing under Ollie but don’t think that has carried over under Hurley

Reaction Score
Did you start following UConn men's basketball about 10 minutes ago?

Hurley never pushes a recruit to commit while he is on the visit. He allows the recruit to go back and set it up in his own time. As long as he got the silent verbal before he left (which has been Dan's way since he got here) Then we are good.

All I have to say is, after everything Dan and this coaching staff have done: TRUST THE PROCESS.

This is the best coaching staff in college basketball, and they are quite excellent at the whole recruiting thing too... just ask Mama Castle!
I was born yesterday…correct!

Reaction Score

There’s a lot of old recruits they still follow. Quite a trip down memory lane if you scroll through it lol

Reaction Score
What the heck is a silent verbal? A wink? Maybe Liam writes he will come on a piece of paper, Coach Hurley reads it and nods, and then he swallows it?

Seriously? The recruit tells Hurley he is coming here. He goes back and sets it up so he can make the announcement the way he wants.

Go back and read the threads of other recruits who have committed here and you will understand exactly what I mean.

The recruit tells the head coach before the rest of us plebs find out. The coach almost always already knows before the actual announcement. Why you would ever think otherwise I have no idea. This is a well-known fact.

It is much more rare for a recruit to keep the coaches of all of his final choices in the dark. It does not work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom