2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 26 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe they went to Jordan's for steaks or a Max's restaurant for seafood

Funny you posted this, I was just revisiting that site and saw this Lass crush it

The steak is bigger than her upper body.

They should have Sheriff come out whenever someone wins a challenge. The winning contestants should meet their chef.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Do we get one last solid from the Castles? I would imagine dinner tonight with them would certainly move the needle.

Watching McNeeley last night really opened my eyes to the fact that he will likely have a Steph like impact if we can get the rest of pieces in place. Defense needs work (will be true with any Frosh), but I liked that he flashed that he wasn't sticky with the ball and knew where to go with it most of the time.

Really excited at the prospects of him and the unique nature of Nowell's force/speed at driving to the hoop. I'm excited to see what the staff cooks up for these guys in the lab.

Reaction Score
Alex would be a huge loss. He performs the most amount of actions in our set plays, he’s the best cutter on the team, he spaces the whole floor for us, he’s the team leader - ext of the coaches on the floor, a kid who will pull others aside and talk to them one on one if they have a problem. I think he’s the most important piece to bring back.

Of course he would be a great loss, and it's no slight on Alex at all, he is the better player. But Liam could slip into his role, but losing Hass leaves us with no guards experienced in our system. Sure we could pick up a transfer and/or hope Nowell takes to oir offense and the lead role quickly, but that's an unknown. I hope they both stay, but if we got Liam and we had to lose one of them two, I might prefer to keep Hass since experience at the PG position is so important.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
$24.5 million?
Basic Math GIF by Your Happy Workplace

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The good news is that McNeeley seems like he’s the type of player with that high basketball IQ who can do a lot of those things. He’s not going to be able to replicate it immediately, but he’s also a consensus 5* recruit so his learning curve should be more on the Castle timeframe (discounting the month he missed to his injury) vs a typical freshman who doesn’t hit their stride until late February.
I dont think Alex is going anywhere. I think he would rather return than to be the 45th pick. He made a promise to his grandparents he would get his degree.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Would
She's no Librarian, but she's OK.

The thing I love about the 72 oz challenge is, for most people, you can see when it stops being a meal and starts being a chore. Then you can see the moment when the steak beats them. Oh they may keep eating, but it's over, they've been broken mentally. But, the thing is with this girl, it never stopped being a meal. She just kept right on eating and her normal pace it was an impressive performance.

Reaction Score
Cooper Flagg is to Nick Timberlake as Liam McNeeley is to Cam Spencer?

Nick Timberlake is Riley Kugel or one of the other wings KU signed. KU was supposedly the huge favorite for McNeely before deciding they wanted experience.

Reaction Score
There's no place better if you want a steak you ordered medium rare cooked medium, or vice versa. They nail it every time!
Interesting. The one time they didn't get my temp right, the server saw me make a face, and immediately came over to ask if I wanted it replaced.

I had another steak perfectly cooked served up within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom