Let's go Temple | The Boneyard

Let's go Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are doing a very nice job moving the zone around right now. They look good.

Reaction Score
No longer have any reason to root for another Big East team. Hope they pull this off against 'Cuse.

I wonder if Cuse fans will still chant "where's your laptop" when they play us? I hope MCW gets some love when he comes to town

Reaction Score
Temple lost to Canisius(?) Boeheim has no balls when it comes to scheduling and he never has.

Reaction Score
I stopped being bothered by those chants from 'Cuse fans quite some time ago. They were in the second tier of the Big East...like everyone except for UConn.

Reaction Score
That out of place Aladdin comment was kind of odd. I think he was searching for another word in addition to 6'4" and stopped before it was too late.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I want everyone to verbally destroy Michael Carter-Williams. He looks to have no composure.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'm definitely leaving my Macy's card at home

now we are talking. dress up as cops and everyone make fake credit cards. when he goes to the foul line everyone swipe a card motion

caw

Reaction Score
I thought it was Lord and Taylor and it was a bathrobe and gloves

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Sink some FTs and send Cuse packing

Reaction Score
Carter Williams shoots too much. Lots of good players on that team he should be feeding, particularly Fair. Their offense is just him putting his head down and running to rim out of control.

Temple has done well against the zone, on the boards, and at the line.

Looks an awful lot like how cuse gets beat in the tourney early every year

Reaction Score
Temple has a lot of fans at MSG

We have to rethink a little bit here; I bet UConn, Cincy and Temple would bring a lot of fans to a NYC tourney. If Memphis brings 2k, they can actually make a go of it in NYC.

Reaction Score
Way to go Temple.

UConn fans can't feel bad that Cincy, Temple and Memphis are in our basketball conference.

We can feel bad that ECU and Tulane are. SMU looks bad too, but Houston has some promise with a lot of talent coming in.

UCF and USF are head scratchers. May be good, may be bad. UConn has lost games to both.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Temple has a lot of fans at MSG

We have to rethink a little bit here; I bet UConn, Cincy and Temple would bring a lot of fans to a NYC tourney. If Memphis brings 2k, they can actually make a go of it in NYC.
It's a nice starting four for basketball. When you add in Larry Brown at SMU, Houston, the two Florida schools and ECU for football, maybe take a shot on a UMass...suddenly we're talking.

Don't get me wrong, it's still an atrocious conference. But it might only be a giant disaster instead of an astronomical one.

Reaction Score
UCONN, Cincy, Memphis, and Temple are enough to make us a very solid BB league before we get the B1G/ACC call. The Big Priest league is a joke #noresults

Reaction Score
Nice win by Temple.....

I get a kick out of the love shared by so many on MCW as he is totally overrated. Nice player for his size but Cuse fans have him as a lottery........as the year goes on and the cupcakes don't allow him to throw those cupcake passes for easy lay ins the stats will com back to earth and people will let him shoot the ball......oh the coming back to earth began today vs a decent team LOL.....

3 for 15 from the floor, forced things and 7 for 15 from the line, not good for a guy who you want with the ball coming down the stretch....4 assists? Oh no easy lay ins like against Colgate huh? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom