Lets drop Notre Dame from our schedule | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Lets drop Notre Dame from our schedule

Reaction Score
I would drop them as well, mainly because of McGraw. The way she has belittled and disrespected Geno over the recent past leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. Also, I strongly disagree in the way she has used her "soapbox" to present her views on some very complex and controversial issues in WCBB.

Reaction Score
Let’s keep them. I for one love the rivalry and
besides isn’t it fun “usually” beating them.
I dislike blow-out games and this year I love that we’re winning with the games being exciting! Do you actually think G and M dislike each other in real life? A little birdie that knows them both told me they do in-fact like each other. Here’s to continuing the series with ND like them or not. It’s a game not life or death.

Reaction Score
I have been deliberately not opening this thread until now because the idea sounds so crazy. It has been and it will continue to be a great rivalry. At least until Geno and CD are gone. Then no one knows what will happen to the UConn program.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Now that Notre Dame has fallen off the cliff in terms of winning, currently, 5-8, RPI #96, and 2-5 home record. Its time to drop them from our non conference schedule.
When we played them in the Big East, most years we played them 3 times, in other words we played them a lot. There never has been any great relationship between McGraw and Gino.
When Notre Dame was very good, it was good for women's basketball for these teams to keep playing. Both teams got a lot of exposure from these ESPN national tv games. With Notre Dame being terrible, this game becomes meaningless for us, and only aids them in their rebuilding process, which we shouldn't help them with.
My God. This post was serious? And four dweebs liked it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom