Lets Compare Recruits & Transfers vs. Opponents this year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lets Compare Recruits & Transfers vs. Opponents this year

Reaction Score
You do realize we went to a bowl game two years ago as an Independent?
Yes and with all due respect with what you bring to this forum, I am sure you notice how much I have constantly liked your posts and information.
I made the trip and attended the blowout with two others. With only Notre Dame and UConn left as independents, just what kind of respectable bowl does one think UConn would be invited to? This To be fodder once again?
It will take a double digit of wins to make a bowl game and it will not be with a comparable opponent with our strength of schedule.
Just keeping it real here.

Reaction Score
With only Notre Dame and UConn left as independents, just what kind of respectable bowl does one think UConn would be invited to? This To be fodder once again?

It will take a double digit of wins to make a bowl game and it will not be with a comparable opponent with our strength of schedule.

Just keeping it real here.

Define “respectable bowl” w/ “comparable opponent”? I’m not sure what that means.

FWIW: In 2024 UMass is still an Independent.

Reaction Score
9 wins would absolutely get us both respect and a bowl.
in a fair world, 9 wins should land us a really nice bowl vs a decent P4 team, like pinstripe bowl or fenway bowl, but with bowl/conference agreements and our overall garbage luck we'd probably get the dust bowl vs. New Mexico State... in New Mexico.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom