Larrier update?? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Larrier update??

Reaction Score
I love the team source that told the media that it was just a 'headache.' Given where the team was at, you know the kid is going to take an unnecessary amount of crap for it... instead turns out it's really an actual fractured sinus - which is insanely painful - and no one felt the need to just... come out with that. Just say that.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I love the team source that told the media that it was just a 'headache.' Given where the team was at, you know the kid is going to take an unnecessary amount of crap for it... instead turns out it's really an actual fractured sinus - which is insanely painful - and no one felt the need to just... come out with that. Just say that.
I guess they didn’t know themselves at the time?

But yeah the vast majority of the comments from the peanut gallery, including mine, were a result of the optics and the messaging, both of which our men’s basketball program seems to be pretty woeful at of late.

Reaction Score
It's not like it's hard. When you crack your sinus, you swell up pretty bad. It falls under 'broken nose.

Just a point of reference - maxillary sinus fx more likely involve the cheekbone as opposed to the nose and don’t involve significant swelling...

Messaging by team can always be better than exhibited tho’

Reaction Score
Just a point of reference - maxillary sinus fx more likely involve the cheekbone as opposed to the nose and don’t involve significant swelling...

Good to know. Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom