Larrier update?? | The Boneyard

Larrier update??

Reaction Score
Since our chances of winning are slim even with Larrier, it might make sense to give him additional recovery time and let him sit.

Reaction Score
Since our chances of winning are slim even with Larrier, it might make sense to give him additional recovery time and let him sit.
No. If he’s cleared by the doc let him go. I don’t want another 30 point loss. If we could take this game to the last 8 minutes it would be a positive and something to grab on to.

Reaction Score
For a program with a pretty big following, do reporters just have really limited access? Because updates on injuries and other matters seem to always be late or not happen at all.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
For all those who were at the Jimmy V Classic, Villanova looked like the best team by far with the naked eye

Yes indeed.
And scary big and long across all positions. I was VERY impressed with them at the Garden. Very impressed.

Reaction Score
For anyone who's wondering, Larrier didn't practice yesterday. No word on today yet.
I always defend our boys. But I don’t think terry wants to expose his shortcomings against this group of guys. It would show very fast. Mainly because he would be so relied upon to perform.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Nova may be the worst possible matchup for us. With or without Larrier I don't see us holding them under 80. Without Larrier we may not score 40 on them.

Reaction Score
For all those who were at the Jimmy V Classic, Villanova looked like the best team by far with the naked eye...

They are easily the best team. Brunson IMO is the second best guard in the country behind Trae Young. Mikal Bridges is nasty. Phil Booth and Omari Spellman could go off any game. Paschall gives them great toughness down low. And off the bench is one of the best 6th men in the country, Donte DiVincenzo. This one is going to be ugly.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He used 2 ?? This usually means a question.

Yeah, after I posted that, the question marks were added to the title ..... it was a statement before.

C

Chief00

If he hasn’t been practicing it’s almost academic if he plays - he hasn’t played a lot the last few years and it shows.
Hopefully, if a guy doesn’t practice he also doesn’t get rewarded by playing.
I expect a lot of casual fan responses to this post - I am ready.

Reaction Score
If he hasn’t been practicing it’s almost academic if he plays - he hasn’t played a lot the last few years and it shows.
Chief, we have 3 players who can score the ball and he is one of them. Tom Brady isn't practicing this week, so he should sit?

Reaction Score
Is it that you're worried that he will have trouble picking up the no doubt, dozens of wrinkles into our offense that Ollie has been drawing up over the last few days? You play your best players.

Reaction Score
Is this another "concussion protocol" type Chief's Griefs that you're going on here?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom