Larrier NBA Mock Draft | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Larrier NBA Mock Draft

Reaction Score
It's not agree to disagree because saying that assumes your expectations were based in reality or that you had any right to expect that in the first place. That would be like me talking * about being disappointed that Scarlett Johansson didn't come to my door this morning naked and holding a check for a billion dollars.

Must have been a real downer that she had a check for only 100 million:)

Reaction Score
Why couldn't Rudy have been better than what he has been? Ppl really think he reached even close to his ceiling??

Reaction Score
Again expectations not based on reality. Why do you expect a pat on the back for being a moron?
Why weren't his expectations based in reality? Why couldn't and shouldn't have Rudy been better? He was an athletic freak with clear offensive talent. He had all the tools and size to be an NBA star a la Paul George or Kawhi Leonard. Those expectations for a player with rudy's obvious ability are not unrealistic

Reaction Score
Again expectations not based on reality. Why do you expect a pat on the back for being a moron?
Now I am moron....your calling me names because of a basketball discussion, to put things in perspective, that’s the reality.

Reaction Score
Don't flatter yourself, not a good look. This is incredibly silly, Rudy isn't close to those players.

Paul George and Jimmy Butler have been top 25 players in this league with a boatload of all-star appearances between the two of them, all-nba teams, all-defensive teams, and making the playoff almost every season. Rudy Gay has been in that 75-100 player range for his career. He's never made an all-star game, never made an all-nba team, never made an all-defensive team, and only been to the playoffs once.

You've been sniffing around for 2 days and this is all you had? Real solid randomly subjective rankings kid.

Reaction Score
Now I am moron....your calling me names because of a basketball discussion, to put things in perspective, that’s the reality.

Again not sure why you're surprised based on what you've been saying.

Reaction Score
Why weren't his expectations based in reality? Why couldn't and shouldn't have Rudy been better? He was an athletic freak with clear offensive talent. He had all the tools and size to be an NBA star a la Paul George or Kawhi Leonard. Those expectations for a player with rudy's obvious ability are not unrealistic

Rudy has, again, statistically been pretty close to George and Butler. Highly doubtful you watch the NBA if you looked at Rudy both skills and mentality wise and thought he was going to be some 27 ppg alpha dog.

Reaction Score
You've been sniffing around for 2 days and this is all you had? Real solid randomly subjective rankings kid.
It's a Uconn board and we all like Rudy but this is really silly. Rudy isn't close to George and Jimmy Butler. Those guys have each made 3 or 4 all-star games and several All-NBA defensive teams, while going to the playoffs almost every season. Rudy has been in the league almost twice as long with zero all-star appearances, zero All NBA teams, and only 1 playoff appearance.

What's your argument, he has had similar ppg? I guess that means Rudy's career has been as good as Ray Allen's and far better than Manu Ginobili's.

You really shouldn't be lecturing other people about not watching the NBA.

Reaction Score
It's a Uconn board and we all like Rudy but this is really silly. Rudy isn't close to George and Jimmy Butler. Those guys have each made 3 or 4 all-star games and several All-NBA defensive teams, while going to the playoffs almost every season. Rudy has been in the league almost twice as long with zero all-star appearances, zero All NBA teams, and only 1 playoff appearance.

What's your argument, he has had similar ppg? I guess that means Rudy's career has been as good as Ray Allen's and far better than Manu Ginobili's.

Rudy's prime isn't that different than anything George or Butler have done so far, both in volume or efficiency. Being an all star reserve a couple times or being a 6-8th seed and getting first rounded in the East doesn't really drastically change the calculus. Sure Rudy isn't as good defensively as Butler or George, which is the main reason I said that Rudy "isn't far off", as opposed to 'as good as'. Neither Minny or OKC would be much different if you put prime Rudy in those guys spot. At the end of the day, Butler/George are mid/low tier #2 guys on a title team, and prime Rudy is a solid #3. All of them have proven that they can't be the lead guy on a title team.

Anyways let me end with this, since I'm sure you'll respond, let's try to get back on topic when you do. I've had enough of your ADHD sidebar on the Rudy vs Butler/PG comparisons.

Reaction Score

I suggest not to entertain discussion with this particular poster, since we didn’t see eye to eye on this subject matter he called me a moron, which I find very odd & at least for me something I want nothing to do with.

I believe a lot of us come here to get insight, opinions, recruiting updates, & all the other great stuff that this wonderful site brings. I would imagine people don’t come to the site to be called names & be degraded.

Reaction Score
I suggest not to entertain discussion with this particular poster, since we didn’t see eye to eye on this subject matter he called me a moron, which I find very odd & at least for me something I want nothing to do with.

I believe a lot of us come here to get insight, opinions, recruiting updates, & all the other great stuff that this wonderful site brings. I would imagine people don’t come to the site to be called names & be degraded.
That's his thing I guess. When people don't have a valid argument they tend to lash out, the internet can be a strange place.

Reaction Score

You would be the type of special snowflake to be hurt by being called a moron. Hilarious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom