Larrier: Jalen and I feel lethargic at the start of games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Larrier: Jalen and I feel lethargic at the start of games

Reaction Score
Guarantee it wouldn’t be an issue if we were still playing a Big East schedule

Hate to bring conference back in to it again but it is what it is

Dudes better be up for their next game

Ridiculous one would even think to say something like that out loud

Only to Taylor Rooks apparently (who is a stunner no doubt, but can we cool it a little bit?)
What does the conference have to do with early season OOC games?

Reaction Score
Probably should not say this in today’s environment - but Taylor Rooks looks amazing!
DH1wmNtXsAE3QVz.jpg

Reaction Score
What will Larrier do on the second leg of a back to back in the NBA?

Gotta find the motivation all the time at his level

Reaction Score
Was sitting behind Jalen’s family at the game. Several times during the game they weren’t please with his body language
What did Jalen's family say for you to say this?

Reaction Score
It was good to see a Kwintin Williams sighting lol.. I really wanted to see him in an actual game that counted. Diarra has to be smarter 2 fouls when u just came into the game never good. Alterique has to know his limitations, plenty times he could’ve laid the ball up either left or right but instead made the simple shot tougher. Jalen shots was good just didn’t go down. Vital played good after Ollie pulled him for bad shot selection.

Last edited by a moderator:

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Let's maybe stop with this. People are saying "it's fine to compliment her women like being complimented!" She's not here to hear the compliment. She's a reporter trying to do her job. This is a thread about a basketball game. I'm tired of seeing her come up in every thread. .

Last time I said something like this some dude called me a white knight. That's stupid.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Let's maybe stop with this. People are saying "it's fine to compliment her women like being complimented!" She's not here to hear the compliment. She's a reporter trying to do her job. This is a thread about a basketball game. I'm tired of seeing her come up in every thread. .

Last time I said something like this some dude called me a white knight. That's stupid.
I’m typically quick to call someone out for what you’re trying to say but this board is definitely getting creepy with the obsession with Taylor Rooks. Yes she is an attractive young women talking about UConn basketball and that’s cool but this is going a bit too far. The guy who posted grainy zoomed in cell phone pictures of her after last game? That was uncomfortable. I’m sure if she read this board she wouldn’t go “wow thanks guys!”

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I’m typically quick to call someone out for what you’re trying to say but this board is definitely getting creepy with the obsession with Taylor Rooks. Yes she is an attractive young women talking about UConn basketball and that’s cool but this is going a bit too far. The guy who posted grainy zoomed in cell phone pictures of her after last game? That was uncomfortable. I’m sure if she read this board she wouldn’t go “wow thanks guys!”
This. A compliment is "hey Taylor, you look good today!" A compliment isn't posting pictures of a woman doing her job to a community that is about something completely different, made up of mostly men.

Reaction Score
Back on topic: At least TL is aware of this "blemish" of his and understands he needs to rectify the situation.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Back on topic: At least TL is aware of this "blemish" of his and understands he needs to rectify the situation.
I agree with what another poster said about him saying this too deflect negativity from AG having bad starts.

C

Chief00

I agree with what another poster said about him saying this too deflect negativity from AG having bad starts.
You are over complicating this - team not individual needs to be the default. We start games with one, two or three guys touching the ball per a possession too often.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Am I the only one concerned about TL's attitude?
He got on DO twice in the previous game, pouted after he was called for a foul and too often acts like he is playing alone, once he has the ball in his hands.
World of talent,but attitude concerns me.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You mean the environment where women are finally speaking up about sexual abuse? Damn millennials right chief?
Could you move on? There’s a difference between Weinstein and people on a message board saying she looks good. Most of us here are in agreement that it’s creepy. You keep talking about it and it’s keeping it going

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Am I the only one concerned about TL's attitude?
He got on DO twice in the previous game, pouted after he was called for a foul and too often acts like he is playing alone, once he has the ball in his hands.
World of talent,but attitude concerns me.
He looks careless dribbling. Have we seen someone on the team take control and be the alpha?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The statement was to take heat off Rique. The slow start imo is Gilbert still not up to par.

Huh? You guys think Larrier told Rooks that he and Jalen feel lethargic in the first ten minutes because they are covering for Gilbert?

Not sure how you reach that conclusion. Whatever Gilbert's issues may be, I don't think his attitude or energy are problems.

Can't say the same about Terry and Jalen.

Reaction Score
Ollie called his first timeout at the 15:11 mark. Where’s his sense of urgency?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Jalen needs to get a fire up his a**. Celebrating that 3 late in the game and after the game with Vital, doesn't he know he actually didn't play well, should be a bit more humble to me.

I viewed it as him celebrating that he had finally made a couple threes, because his 3 point shot has been seriously off until the 2nd half last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom